I believe it should work with Halo; it would be a good talent to use in conjunction with Archon. Currently, the range of Halo does not correspond very well to what is indicated in the ability. Maybe this talent could help with that.

Agreed. Personally I think it’s a crappy capstone talent even if it affected all spells and talents. I would have much preferred a full on interrupt there.

1 Like

I think it should work with all spells/talents, but I was just pointing out the wording. Ultimately I don’t think it should be a capstone talent however it ends up working.

1 Like

As I noted in my feedback I mostly agree with the issues with the new talents, but at least 2 of them come down to a tuning issue.

As for the range one, there’s been a few boss fights where the bonus range would’ve been great. Nymue where you get the bomb you have to run and drop off, Fyrrak for targeting adds a bit further away, there’s a lot of situations where it is useful but not mandatory, and that’s what makes it a useful talent.

1 Like

Disc Priest here. After trying out Cauterizing Shadows in a few heroics the proc rate felt extremely underwhelming. My last run in Ara-Kara it procd a total of 16 times. I think this could be helped if it counted enemies dying while under the affects of SWP or PTW as “expiring” as well.

2 Likes

The following is feedback from a Shadow Priests perspective.

Currently this is not working when a target that has your Shadow Word: Pain active dies. Without this interaction this is extremely underwhelming as a talent and frankly we have much more desirable points elsewhere on the tree at the current tuning. This also adds even more to the talent “soup” that Shadow has of even more leech-like healing off of our spells.

While adding more defensive options to the class is personally nice, this is a bit of an odd place to put something that feels relatively weak.

These two choices in general feel pretty lackluster at current tuning for replacing Mindgames throughput options. I would personally love to see a change here that would consider moving over some of the utility points in the Shadow spec tree into the class tree. Shadow currently has 4 utility nodes in the top section of our spec tree, and we can only take a max of 2 of these before losing damage in that tree. Moving any of these 4 nodes (Dispersion, Silence, Mental Fortitude/Intangibility, or Last Word/Psychic Horror) would be a big improvement for me.

Overall this is a pretty cool talent, but as it stands now its a bit weird to play with when not all of our throughput spells work with this. Primarily this not working with Psychic Link is quite strange, considering all of the spells that work with Psychic Link do get this increased range. In addition, Halo in particular is awkwardly not getting this increase, which is frustrating to play with as Archon spec.

When this was originally added to the tree I thought it had some potential, but was never iterated on to a point where it felt fun in the kit. Overall happy with the direction here, just hope we end up with something cool to replace it.

Similar to previous times Mind Flay was adjusted it would be a large improvement to bump this down all the way to 1.5 second channel so that it syncs with the GCD. By having it be de-synced this can actually have the opposite effect from the blue post goal of making it fit into the rotation better.

Similarly if we could adjust Mind Flay back down to 3 seconds that would be a welcomed change now that we do not have Dark Thought cast while casting procs which is why it was extended last expansion.

8 Likes

Speaking on this for a moment, Shadow also has numerous talents and interactions that increase the duration of Shadow Word: Pain, as well as Misery forcing us to refresh it whenever we need to refresh Vampiric Touch regardless even if it’s well off the 5 second limit.

2 Likes

Bug

Mind Sooth isn’t working when I go to cast the spell, I get the error “you can’t use that here.” Tried in the dungeon and in open world.

Oracle Feedback

I am almost positive Assured Safety’s, shield with Prayer of mending was not intended to stack over and over again. I gave up after 1.8 million.

I am not sure if it was intended but talents like Words of Pios, and Crystallin Reflections trigger off the shield off the Assured Safety. I am not sure if you are pushing us to use shields in holy. Thankfully body and soul dose not trigger off this.

Premonitions feel stronger but it still feels clunky. Having to push this button every 45-sec to a min feels tedious. Insight is still just push and move on. Piety is stronger I just still don’t care that much for this ability. Solace is cool I like this spell just wish I didn’t have to go through the other to get this.

Oracle went from DOA to a strong “maybe” which I think is a good thing. The buffs are stronger and provide stronger gameplay interactions for both Holy and Disc.

• Insight - Increasing the CDR is really strong now. Lots of options for how to use that all feel good: CoH, PoM, Penance, Purify, Radiance

• Solace - Shield is good, the DR is better. A great change.

I think that Oracle overall will be harder to play than both Archon and Voidweaver. This is okay, but I think it will see less play out the gate. I also don’t think the visuals of Oracle are that strong. Additionally, Oracle is the only healing hero tree that doesn’t buff our damage in any way other than via Insight.

Remaining Issues

Contrition - Why does this talent still exist? It was a carryover from the previous talent trees and Contrition hasn’t been used in either variation. Contrition also hasn’t been changed or iterated on at all? This talent needs to go.

PWS - Most of the changes for PWS are focused around buffing the value of individual shiels (i.e. tier set, various spec and hero talents, etc.). However, the value of PWS still isn’t at a power level where it feels good to use as a triage tool. Even with Rapture, PWS still isn’t strong enough relative to beta health pools. Ideally, Rapture should apply shields that are about ~45% of non-tank health pools (~2 million).

Mobility - I feel like Phantom Reach was added as a way to help with our “movement” without understand why we keep asking for mobility. We still need a displacement ability. Please add Vault of the Heavens or Door of Shadows to the class tree. We are so dependent on other classes for our movement in a way that isn’t fun.

Tier Set - Buffing PWS/MB feels strange for a raid setting. You’ll only really be able to use this on PWS because during a raid ramp you will always use PWS prior to starting your ramp with MB. I feel this should be changed to be 1) buff PWS AND MB or 2) buff Penance instead of MB

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The War Within Beta Development Notes:

This is beyond bad. Let’s conpare shall we

Mind Games was a 1 minute cooldown which could further be reduced with talents. At level 80 is was turning around 128k damage instead into healing and also generated insanity.

Cauterizing Shadows is something you might see proc 16-20 times per dungeon for 7-8k healing. So in an entire dungeon run you will heal the value of like one Mind Games or a single shadow flash heal and generate 0 insanity. Can I at least have a choice node to take Mind Games back cause this talent is bad.

2 talent points for 2% DR is bad value taken to the extreme.

This whole thing needs to go back to the drawing board it is bad beyond belief and I’m amazed that you actually pushed this through. Just give me Mind Games back if this is the level of quality we will be getting in return.

3 Likes

Here’s what I’d love to see happen, since they’re obviously open to small iterations at this point.

Keep the DR and small heal talents in the main priest tree, but ditch Phantom Reach.

Replace it with a choice node: Silence/Door of Shadows.

I know a lot of people wouldn’t like choosing one or the other, but I think that’s the only way priests will get access to an interrupt on all specs, or a mobility option. It would have to be a choice node like that.

Then for shadow replace the silence talent with the cooldown lowering one, and the cooldown lowering talent that is now a choice node with Horrify could be changed to something else. Maybe even Spectral Guise (but that’s wishful thinking).

1 Like

Door of shadows should definitely be on the class tree, but it should not be in a choice node with silence. It might as well not be a choice because outside raids there will never be a point where door of shadows can compete with an interrupt, and quite frankly an interrupt being used as a capstone is outrageous. Shadow shouldn’t be held hostage to healer balancing.

Going to echo what some of the other players are saying, the 3 nodes that were introduced feel like they are out of place where they are (not sure if this is a temporary spot for them or not).

I don’t know if cauterizing shadows actually does any consequential healing for any spec for it to be so far down the class tree and stop players from taking the points underneath it.

I feel like it would make more sense for manipulation to be a one point node that is attached to translucent image(fade giving damage reduction) and for cauterizing shadows to go where apathy is, I could be wrong but apathy seems like a dead node for pvp and pve.

Make phantom reach work with psychic link.

PVP - Nerf Void Leech healing 50%, damage by 20%, VT nerf dam 20%, Essence devourer healing by 20%

These are my thoughts on Oracle vs Archon for Holy.

Oracle
Most of the passive healing bonus is being pushed into PoM with +15% increased healing and +25% absorb shields being made on each bounce.

I mathed it out using existing logs and it’s about a 3.5% overall hps increase.

The only way you’re going to min-max Premonition is by this:

1. Using Insight to reduce the cooldown of PoM. You activate Premonition, cast PoM, cast another heal, and then use PoM again.
  2. Using Piety with a raid healing cd like Divine Hymn + Holy Word Salvation. Divine Hymn already overheals a lot so I think the end result would just be more overhealing.
  3. Using Solace as a tank defensive.

So at most you’re probably only getting a +5-6% overall healing bonus out of Oracle if you min-max it in raid.

Archon
Most of your healing is front loaded into Halo. The math seems kind of crazy, Halo would go from being 3% to almost 20% of your overall healing in a raid setting.

Couple this with these added bonuses.

1. +10% extra healing while in Apotheosis and after using Holy Word Salvation.
  2. The raid takes increased healing for quite a while. It takes about 5s for the Halo’s to bounce back-and-forth so you’re getting a decent uptime on the buff.
  3. You get 3 free SoL procs, SoL heals for +30% more, and every SoL CDRs Holy Word Sanctify. You’ll on average get 5-7 SoL procs a minute which means faster Holy Word Salvation resets.
  4. Apotheosis lasts on average +3s longer if you’re getting consistent Answered Prayer procs. That’s about 1 extra Holy Word during the duration.
  5. More Stamina = better survivability.
  6. 10% extra haste while under PI = not the biggest bonus, but better than nothing.

Just the raw HPS bonus from Archon Halo is significantly more than anything Oracle offers. Also, Archon lets you CDR Holy Word Salvation faster… and considering it’s still a -15s CDR instead of -30s on the PTR… yeah.

4 Likes

From the perspective of a Shadow Priest.

The 3 new talents don’t seem exciting or interesting, and don’t seem to respond to anything specifically.
Cauterizing Shadows doesn’t justify losing mindgame as a PvE talent, and worsens our already limited talent choices in PvP. If you want to change mindgames for PvP, at least play Phase Shift for the standard priest tree.

Manipulation is just very bad, we have good survival in general and these values ​​are very low for 2 talents, the main problem with the spec is mobility.

Phanthom Reach - This one is kind of interesting, but I don’t think it justifies 3 points of “bad” talents for them for a few reasons.
In M+ we usually stay melee range to use our Fear and for the Shadow Apparition to reach the target faster, more range won’t change that.
As already mentioned in other feedback, this does not work with Psy Link or Halo, which makes it in fact a Downgrade for the Archon

Door of Shadow as a talent would be awesome. Something to improve our mobility in general.

And i will keep dream with a “Blood Shadowform” or a more void color palette for shadowform with glyphs options

5 Likes

Please. PLEASE! Let us turn off the Oracle Eye!

The eye is currently an irremovable static effect that permanently covers up significant portions of our character customization. I have a character who is blind in his left eye, but I am forced to play Voidweaver if I want to see this reflected in his model.

Please. My class fantasy is not YU-GI-OH. Please give us an option to opt out of these visuals.

How can we have so few changes when the problems that need to be addressed have been around for so long? Completely baffling.

Figuring out the lack of class cohesion having both light and void.

Figuring out the shadow versus void theme divide.

Figuring out the old shadow style versus legion shadow playstyle.

Figuring out our offensive cooldowns and having cast times.

Shadow Crash.

The interrupt issue.

Mobility issue.

These are just the consistent, long time issues that aren’t being addressed. Not even getting into changes for talents, pathing, hero talents….

Some of these have had plenty of solutions provided and would be easy to fix. The first three are certainly more challenging, but the next four are just not fixed out of stubbornness?

The team has come so, so far on moving on from nonsense holdover ideals. We’ve got cross faction, cross server, getting warbands and account wide. Just fix those simple issues at minimum that have no good reasons not to be fixed.

1 Like

Oracle feedback

I play priest with the three specs to know one thing or two and I do watch the forums and many content creators/ Mythic raiders and M+ players feedback closely, besides me being a game developer so I think this should help.

Main issue

The problem with Oracle is the lackluster buffs and the misconception of Premonition, mainly exacerbated, probably, by being the only two healer hero talent tree.
While the first iteration was amazing for the conception, it was gameplaywise horrendous to play with, and this last one is easy to manage but horrible in the fantasy/power aspect.
Both the specs play too different, but we can find middle ground if we take a closer look at their core gameplay and spec fantasy to make something useful for both while being achiavable for devs in due time and enhancing gameplay enough for the players.

Possible solutions

Holy this last expansion has mainly revolved around Prayer of Mending and steady heals, while discipline had it’s shield powers cut off coming to dragonflight but kept it’s burst element.
Assured Safety does make one tap into another for a bit and have been met quite fondly for the community, perhaps this talent tree should revolve around it, making one spec tap into another, mainly because we are the only class with two healing specs that play that much different.

Here are some ideas that accomplish my statements: Hero talent fantasy, development easiness and powerful enough but not disruptive:

1. My first idea is to turn Premonition into this active buff:

For Discipline: Makes your healing spells seize the future for 10 sec. X amount of your heal/overheal converts into an Ward for 20sec. The next time the player takes damage, an amount of the Ward is consumed to heal the player for a maximum of Y% of player’s total health (0.Zs ICD).

For Holy: Makes your healing spells seize the future for 15 sec. X amount of your heal/overheal converts into an Ward for 20sec. Every Z seconds an amount of your Ward is consumed to form an absorbtion shield for Y% of player’s total health.

1. Delete Premonition of Insight and Premonition of Solace buffs and leave Premonition of Piety be the only buff, tuning accordingly.

2. Make Premonition be a passive buff that converts X amount of overheal into shielding for a maximum of Y% player’s health (like Empowered Chrysalis)

Nonetheless a change is needed for Oracle so it can be at least useful and coherent.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ve been aiming to post this for a while now, but many IRL commitments got in the way.

I have quite a bit of feedback regarding Shadow right now, positive and negative, and pertaining to both the core spec itself and both of its Hero Talent trees.

Voidweaver

For the most part, Voidweaver’s been one of the best-received Hero Talents thus far and I tend to agree with that wider sentiment. I really love Void Torrent as a button, I’m glad to see it receive significant buffs to make it feel extremely meaty, and I love that this tree doubles down on Void Torrent’s importance.

Pros:

• For the most part, Voidweaver’s visual effects are stunning, and the artwork for its talent icon is downright gorgeous. While I’m much more competitively-focused due to a CE/high M+ background, I really can’t discuss Voidweaver without talking about the incredible VFX that went into Void Blast and especially the incredible Entropic Rift. The Void Torrent visual still needs something extra, but the Hero Talents make the spec look extremely cool, and makes me vibe with it a lot more even though Voidweaver doesn’t completely change how we play the spec in any capacity.
  • Dark Energy allowing Void Torrent to be channeled while moving fixes an issue that plagued this button for years and makes Void Torrent much, much easier to commit to. Nothing feels worse than clipping a Void Torrent cast.
  • Depth of Shadows and Voidwraith offer a meaningful, interesting choice node where both talents have realistic and meaningful use cases in theory, although this is dependent upon tuning for both.
  • Void Blast feels incredibly meaty. The spell isn’t functionally all that different from Mind Blast but hits considerably harder so it feels very satisfying.
  • While Embrace the Shadow is overwhelmingly superior except in extremely specific cases (i.e. Sludgefist), Void Leech is a very thematically fitting talent and it really isn’t terrible in its own right.
  • Devour Matter’s a strong situational talent in PvE and I’m glad to see more classes/specs with options to shred through absorb shields, though they’re not super frequent in PvE. I’m picturing a Deathspeaker proc into a Raszageth shield and I really can’t deny that it would feel incredibly satisfying to just annihilate a big chunk of that shield with a gigantic damage buff.
  • Voidweaver generally doesn’t alter our rotation too much, instead just making the spec better at the things it already does. I don’t think Shadow’s core rotation is where issues with the spec lies.

Cons:

• Void Blast has the unfortunate issue of doubling down too hard on Dark Ascension’s strengths which leaves Void Eruption feeling extremely lackluster by comparison. VOIDweaver not having particularly strong synergy with Void Eruption, which unfortunately seems to be quite uncompetitive at this point on the Beta outside of very high target counts, is an absolute travesty and I’d really like for there to be some added synergy between Void Blast and Void Eruption to make it a much more desirable option.
  • The spec doesn’t feel nearly as smooth to play with early-expansion Haste values being so low. With 16k Haste (which clocks in at 24% unbuffed) the spec still feels a tad too slow and I’ll occasionally have issues trying to fit three Void Blasts into an Entropic Rift window unless I specifically pool Mind Blasts for it, but pooling Mind Blasts and possibly wasting a Shadowy Insight proc feels unsatisfying as well.
  • No Escape feels quite lackluster because you’re giving up the incredible QoL benefit of a mobile Void Torrent. An AoE slow that clocks in at up to 70% sounds very strong on paper, but in practice mobile VoiT is a far more compelling talent. Even if Dark Energy’s 20% movement speed buff got slapped onto No Escape instead I’d easily be taking Dark Energy exclusively for the mobile VoiT.
  • Void Empowerment doesn’t feel as great as getting a longer Entropic Rift window through Darkening Horizon, and while Darkening Horizon has some issues I think it’s the more compelling choice between the two.

Archon

I think Archon isn’t quite as exciting as Voidweaver in any capacity, although making Halo a more important button rotationally is an interesting goal. That said, I think this one needs something extra; it just cannot compete with Voidweaver thematically which would make me feel a lot less satisfied if it was the superior option.

Pros:

• Archon doubles down on a clearly-defined 1-minute burst niche which can give this a more defined niche on paper.
  • The focus on Surge of Insanity procs makes Mind Spike: Insanity feel incredibly strong to press, especially with the sheer frequency of procs generated within our burst windows, although this isn’t free from its fair share of issues.
  • The Hero Talent artwork is also really well-done; all of them are, honestly.
  • The stronger self-PI feels great. I missed this tremendously and would really love for the class to have its stronger personal PI back; Twins can remain as is if we’re truly gonna keep it around.

Cons:

• Archon feels extremely lacking visually compared to the magnificent Voidweaver. The Hero Talent’s artwork implies something very different from what we’re actually getting with Archon right now; the pulsing Halos look pretty cool, but Archon needs something to compete on that front or else people just have a compelling reason to play it from a thematic standpoint.
  • The Hero Talent tree that actually does have noteworthy Voidform synergy still doesn’t seem to want to gravitate towards Void Eruption, which just leaves Void Eruption relegated to being a fringe option for extremely large trash pulls.
  • The enhanced focus on Surge of Insanity procs might put too much focus on them, to the point where spending them before overcapping on them might be too high of a priority and may cannibalize other parts of the rotation.
  • Heightened Alteration might be the the least-compelling choice node across both talent trees, not just because the alternative is far superior but because it’s just a genuinely bad talent in its own right. Word of Supremacy granting us a free extra 5% Stamina is so much better than a mere two seconds of Dispersion that it just puts this talent to shame.

Shadow Class and Spec Tree Feedback:

I’ve mostly grown fond of the 10.1 rework by this point, although it’s been an absolute nightmare from a balancing perspective courtesy of Psychic Link and especially Tormented Spirits both being incredibly hard talents to balance in multi-target situations. Shadow has a niche unlike any other spec and I actively like that niche.

However, my issues with Shadow right now boil down to the following key points:

• Void Eruption is currently (as in, on Beta) not a very compelling choice, which is a shame because it offers a far more engaging gameplay loop compared to Dark Ascension, which is a painfully bland talent. A big part of this stems from the fact that Void Eruption just doesn’t have any synergy with Voidweaver (which is, again, a travesty) and doesn’t really make as much sense in the context of Archon emphasizing 1-minute burst windows. Regardless, I think the choice node between Void Eruption and Dark Ascension is still a bad choice to make.
  • Silence and especially Last Word/Psychic Horror are horrific talents to take where they currently are. There’s absolutely no world in which we drop Dispersion, and Mental Fortitude offers us some much-needed passive defensiveness, which means that we have to either lose out on some tankiness or some damage to simply spec into our abysmal interrupt. Last Word and Psychic Horror are, in a PvE environment, utterly useless talents that simply cannot justify their existence currently. They’re far, far too expensive to take.
  • Unfurling Darkness is just as abysmal a talent as Last Word/Psychic Horror in that it has absolutely no place on the Shadow tree (unless it’s as a choice node alongside Misery). This talent is never taken in PvE, but it has a purpose in a PvP environment iirc. If it’s actually used in PvP and has never been taken in the entire live history (it was used a bit on the early DF Beta) of its existence in PvE, shouldn’t it just get the Mindgames treatment by getting turned into a PvP talent? I just don’t see any justification for keeping this talent around; all the other talents besides this and Last Word/Psychic Horror are used for some build on live; this one, however, just hasn’t been taken, is in a terrible place on the spec tree, and probably won’t ever be a good investment of one point since it’s surrounded on three sides by mandatory talents with the fourth side being a talent that’s just mandatory in any situation involving more than one target.
  • Insidious Ire being a 2-pointer and being where it is on the tree makes absolutely no sense. If we want to play a triple Idol setup we’d actually have considered taking this if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s a frustrating 2-point node that leads to the exact same Idol of C’thun that Malediction (a 1-point node) leads to. This should change.
  • Dark Evangelism is a horrifically boring talent that doesn’t need to exist, especially as a 2-point talent. Mind Devourer and Phantasmal Pathogen shouldn’t be 2-point talents either, but those talents do have meaningful impacts on our gameplay. By comparison, Dark Evangelism just fails as a talent on multiple levels and should be replaced with something that has a similar impact on our gameplay as PP/MD do. I think Mastermind and Screams of the Void are perfectly fine as 2-point nodes, and my issue with Tormented Spirits doesn’t stem from it being a 2-point node but rather from it being the core of our AoE scaling issues.
  • Tormented Spirits is a cool talent, but it has too much potential to be problematic in high target counts and needs to be reevaluated a bit due to the absurd scaling potential it enables in higher keys. I think this talent is by far the biggest culprit when it comes to balancing issues this spec has experienced since its rework; it’s fine up to a certain point (like, I think it’s a reasonable talent in 4-target cleave, where we’re very strong but still competitive with several other specs on live) but once we start having our DoTs rolling on 8+ targets it gets absurdly powerful and inevitably leads to Psychic Link and/or sources of single-target damage getting nerfed, us becoming major underperformers in AoE, and then us getting buffed on this front and becoming dominant in AoE again.
  • Idol of Y’shaarj is very undertuned and our idols generally feel quite lackluster outside of heavy AoE (where Yogg and N’zoth are quite solid). There should NEVER be a world where taking a single Idol is the correct choice.
  • The Flay/Spike dynamic is still problematic as it exists now. Mind Spike gets a huge amount of added incentives (particularly Mind Melt), which helps push DA even further ahead, while Mind Flay gets… nothing, really.
  • Expanding on the Flay/Spike dynamic a bit, I think Mind Flay: Insanity getting its channel time lowered to 2 seconds is a good idea that just hasn’t been taken far enough yet. Other folks here have mentioned that it doesn’t neatly line up with the GCD so I won’t echo it even more since that dead horse is currently a fine red mist at best, but if MF:I was a 1.5 second channel this would fix all these issues immediately and would likely make MF:I a significantly more desirable alternative to MS:I.

And to touch upon the recent changes we saw to the Class Tree: the Class Tree is what it is, so I’m not expecting a huge overhaul, but I’m extremely glad to see Mindgames get the boot. This talent did nothing but generate a little Insanity, do a little damage, and contribute massively to the spec’s button bloat. That said, the talents we got to replace it need some work:

• Phantom Reach is awesome; having a 46yd range is a nice QoL thing that will feel nice to have once it’s fixed to work alongside Psychic Link (and it really needs this).
  • Cauterizing Shadows is a bit problematic and doesn’t interact meaningfully with how Shadow’s DoTs work. If a target dying doesn’t trigger Cauterizing Shadows, this talent is worthless for us.
  • Manipulation is an atrocious investment of 2 points with current tuning. I don’t mind Priests having even more passive DR since that’s where our defensive utility shines the most. Dispersion is fine obviously, but always having just enough to survive a more frequent one-shot in high M+ is nice and this/Spell Warding add to that a little and this would be a much more compelling talent if it wasn’t such a poor 2-point investment.

And, lastly, regarding the stuff in the Priest class tree that hasn’t changed that I think should change:

• Spell Warding being locked behind Holy Nova feels bad for us; the fullest extent of Holy Nova’s usefulness for Shadow is going back into Firelands or Icecrown Citadel and one-shotting a bunch of low-level trash mobs yet we have to take Holy Nova in order to take what otherwise an incredibly important defensive talent for us.

• Angel’s Mercy being locked behind Unwavering Will feels bad for similar reasons. Technically Unwavering Will isn’t useless for us like Holy Nova is, since we can get that 10% DR from Flash Heal ever so slightly faster, but Angel’s Mercy is a pretty key component of our survivability and having two talent points to work with would make it easier for us to tap into our utility options like Phantasm (RIP Entangling), Purify Disease, Void Tendrils, etc.

• Pathing to PWL/Benevolence (I doubt we’d use these for the most part) and the new Phantom Reach is greatly improved thanks to the removal of Mindgames, which is… honestly just a good change. I don’t need to spend three points on the other two lackluster talents added this build to get a far more interesting talent since I can just easily take it after taking the already-strong Improved Fade. That’s partially a testament to those other two new additions being really bad investments, though.

Anyway, that’s my feedback. If nothing else, I really hope we get to see more love for Voidform in the Voidweaver tree since I know many priests would really, really like Void Eruption to feel competitive.

9 Likes