I like the eyes glow. The eye sign on the forehead is kinda too big. But thats pretty much what I liked about Oracle. The 3 penance cast without cooldown is kinda cool but once every 3 min is kinda long

I was just about to to mention how im loving the 3 Back to back penance casts.
Normally I’ll do penance for the weal and woe proc, smite to use, penance, smite, penance, smite and on the last cast of penance, smite and buffer Pw:Shield during the casting so they both benefit off of weal

I ended up taking the CD reduction instead of the effectiveness just because the CD being so long.

I really want to make a penance build revolving around Ultimate penitence. But I’ve come to realize I don’t use my radiances like that to take advantage of Harsh discipline procs. There is also a lack of penance bolt synergy/Talents

So in the last 4 weeks we have had 1 change to Oracle… +15% smite/pen/hf/hn damage.

0 changes to archon…

… and 7 nerfs to voidweaver.

Stay classy devs, stay classy.

4 Likes

Okay, but how awesome is Archon? The pulsing Halos couldn’t fit the theme better, and as Shadow, you get to be forced to use a spell that you absolutely wanted to use more of. No changes needed. /s

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Out of all the possibilities to design a hero spec called Archon to fill the fantasy of being “blessed from higher beings to enter into an ascended state, becoming an ultimate version of themselves,” it’s incredible how far off the mark they went with it. Absolutely nothing about that hero spec fits that description.

1 Like

Such awesome, much wow, never been so impress… HAHAHA, yeah I couldn’t finish that.

Archon is a hard fail on the supposed “class fantasy” just like Oracle. VW is about the only ‘hit’ but then ‘hit’ for Blizz means ‘hit with nerfbat weekly’.

1 Like

#PriestsDeserveBetter

not that much… tbh, playstyle and visuals are pretty much the same, it’s just halo x6 and that’s it.

1 Like

That was my point. Lol It’s completely bland and uninspiring. Nothing screams “hero spec” about it.

#PriestsDeserveBetter
#PriestsDeserveBetter

At this point ,and with theseboring uninspired hero trees ( oracle is dead on arrival btw) they should just fabricate a lore reason and disable priest as a class till they fix it and come up with something better than these. At least i wont suffer seeing priest in such a state

It is really kind of funny. I do not think there has been a 2 week period throughout alpha/beta that did not have a voidweaver nerf. Yet it is still better than Oracle.

Still both trail 30%+ behind HPally and Mistweaver, while still having no utility, and the worst mobility in the game. Would be nice if the devs actually cared about priest even a little.

3 Likes

calm down mr over dramatic with disabling priest as a class. yea things are bleak and the louder voices are the better but some of yall are going the extra mile with being doomers.

they already disabled it by the way they are managing it in such a poor state.

thats not LITERALLY disabling it and you know it. bad or not you can still do content with priest lets not ignore that fact. they will do high content regardless. i don’t wanna argue anymore over it. im not gunna be bummed about an expac before its even out lol. play priest or not.

Sadly not. There are a number of delves that have ‘must interrupt’ abilities that will basically 1 shot you. Guess who the only 2 specs that do not have an interrupt are. Numerous Mythic+s have required high-movement stages. Guess which class has the worst mobility.

Then tack on the fact that a MW and a HPally together can outheal 3 priests. The reason some of us are ‘dooming’ is because in some cases it really is that bad.

Delete the class, no, that is just someone being hyperbolic.

Calling the devs to account because they have a history of straight-out lying to priests is totally reasonable however.

2 Likes

i never said not to hold them accountable. but if you think there wont be any priests in high content AT ALL then ill come back and i say i was wrong if there isn’t. but there will be, just like when they weren’t good during DF they were in high content. and theres proof of that in logs. if i can push mid 20s on priest in bad shape anyone can. like i said this sky is falling stuff is draining and yall can keep at the super doomer stuff. once more priest does and needs better. but I’m not gunna let it put me sour ahead of expac. keeping up the fight is the right cause. i hope we get what we deserve but its not going to ruin my TWW adventure

There will be shadow, as shadow is awkward but functional in both VW and Archon(very few M+ groups or raids will say no to a small boatload of free healing, provided they can fix the pulling issue), has an interrupt and dispersion. They are fully able to do all content, their spec however has some serious annoyances and disassociation, as well as a paradigm that is from 10.1ish.

Holy and Disc on the other hand are not ok by any real metric.

In short, if you like shadow you will be fine. If you hate shadow, you may be better served with another class or game. As Disc is my favorite spec, and I am not a fan of shadow, I will likely be out till 11.1 or later.

Fine’s a stretch. Archon isn’t really justifiable despite the healing, the damage on voidweaver is ok at best and the gameplay is awful.

2 Likes

True, but then I suppose it is a matter of perspective. As the ‘Man with no feet’ the ‘Man with no shoes’ seems to be fine.

Haha, yeah, VW damage was looking good until Blizz developed their weekly habit of -25% to something(Either VB, ER, or CV).

like i said we will see who’s right you or me whether holy priests end up in high content. we wont see eye to eye on that right now till its time and thats fine. im not sure what to say to you leaving till 11.1 but i hope you get to come back sooner?