Little late to the party here, but I just read how Premonition is going to work.

No thanks. One button press to start the roulette, hear the Mario Kart item roulette jingle in my head as I watch for the buff I want it to apply, another button press to lock it in (or accidentally cast it on an unintended target), another button press to cast the buff, and then have people screaming at me in /r, /w, and /rw as I buffed the “wrong” person, or buffed the “right” person at the wrong time or with the wrong buff, and of course let’s not forget that while all this is happening I need to decide which DPS to pull out of the fire, which to heal, and which to let die. But wait, it might just hit three people with all of the buffs instead, so I need to keep an eye out for when THAT will happen too!

Don’t get me wrong, I actually like the idea of being a helpful little buff-bot; I gladly took up the mantle of the guild’s Archon in Rift when that game was still alive, and Pogvoker gives my monkey brain the happy chemicals even though I can do far more personal DPS as Devastation in almost every single group. But 2-3 button presses and either watching the roulette spin or installing an addon and letting it tell me how to play (which I will not do, btw) on a one minute recharge… not my idea of a good time.

I dig most of the other stuff though, Assured Safety and Miraculous Recovery in particular are talents I hope make it live.