Feedback: Lorewalker Cho's story time at the anniversary event

Firstly, I really like this idea and I’m glad to hear Jim Cummings back as Cho again. That said I do have some things to say. First and foremost, the timings of Cho’s narration, the animation on the stage, and when the extra buttons for the audience to emote spawn seem wrong.

• For example during the story about Baine and Magatha, I got the buttons to approve or disapprove of Magatha’s exile way before Cho asked the audience what they thought.
  • In the Thassarian story, Cho was talking about Thassarian killing his mother under Arthas’s control, while the stage was way past that and showing the DK starting zone.
  • Cho also continued to talk long after the stage was empty.

Some more minor things in shows I’ve seen:

• Thassarian’s living (pre-DK) model has him with short black hair, but the comic that Cho is telling the story of gave him long light hair (see here https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Thassarian#/media/File:Thassarian-DK2.jpeg).
  • Gazlowe in the Baine story is incorrectly named “Monty Gazlowe” instead of “Monte Gazlowe”.
  • Jaina is using the wrong model in the Baine story. She’s using her white haired model instead of her blonde one. She didn’t get the white hair until MoP but this story was during Cata.