A bit of Feedback:

Because when we mention a part of the Jailer it is inappropriate. It should be Inappropriate to show in the game. Please put a shirt on the Jailer.

The Main Point is this, the above is just an example!
This stands for everything, please for the love of all.

If it cannot be discussed here on the forums, It should not exist in the game.

Edited: Changed the wording to be less inflammatory as to make it more obvious to be feedback. I was guilty of being human and putting emotion in something I wrote.

1 Like

I got actioned for mentioning it too somtime ago. Not sure what’s wrong about mentioning an area of the body part like that one but it’s true, if they don’t want people talking about it, don’t show it…

Anyway, wish they’d use the leaked model instead of giving that to the primus in a way [with changes].

1 Like

I agree it should be censored for equality reasons. However, I think it’s silly to show in-game then censor it on the forums. Mixed messages are not okay. Consistency is needed.

1 Like

Seriously? Then again I talked about nagas. Apparently, that’s offensive.

The flagging thing is out of control. I flagged the recent death threats. That’s worthy of a flag.

1 Like

His nipples are powerful enough to change the fate of the universe.

They cannot be covered. /thread

2 Likes

Honestly I think it’s an abuse of power thing. I see they edit other peoples posts. However those of us that are more vocal about certain things in other threads. They end up just outright deleting things.

:roll_eyes:

He’s in full armor now. Move on.

The other model still exists in the game. It needs to be removed like the Sylvanas comment was.

Must be a sunday. Feels like a sunday.

Just flag it as trolling and move along.

4 Likes

Sylvanas just needs to be deleted. No hero worship of a psychopathic killer of an entire city and her total disrespect of the dead…a la Silverpine forest

2 Likes

Not trolling, it’s genuine feedback.

I firmly believe if we cannot discuss something on the forums. It should not exist in the game.

1 Like

Imagine getting offended by a male nipple. Dude if you can stand it, and I know you can, then don’t make useless threads trying to prove the opposite.

1 Like

Alot of it is how the whole post is actually written to lewd is hated by many players my many bans silences say so.

Not exactly what is happening here but let me flag your comment so you can see what I’m talking about.

No it doesn’t. You’re being ridiculous.

No it’s not. It’s nonsense just for fake outrage.

And yet I’ve seen lewd Moonguard threads go for days.

It all depends who’s reading and what kind of mood there in that day.

Look, I would get into more details but I cannot without breaking the rules. I posted all I could while keeping it without talking about specific actions taken. I cannot provide examples but I’m sure they know internally… Either way this thread isn’t really meant for you but Blizzard themselves because this is the place to leave feedback now days.

There’s no reason to. Your outrage is just ridiculous. And Blizz doesn’t see this. You know that.

The “Outrage” would be more understandable if you had context. Which I cannot provide. All I can say is that multiple people in this thread could get their posts removed because of one word.