Feedback - Guild Master Small Server (FR-Illidan-Connected)

Translated from the following original post on EU forums:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/fr/wow/t/retour-dexp-guild-master-petit-serveur-fr-illidan-connected/59215

Hello,

I am Aidoral, I am from the FR-Naxxramas server and I am the Guild Master of the Ombres des Loas guild, one of the few guilds on the server that has been able to challenge the MM raid.

I want to share with you the current state of the FR-Illidan, FR-Arathi, FR-Templenoir, and FR-Naxxramas server group, as well as the distress in which our guilds and players find themselves.

First, here is the context on FR-Illidan, FR-Arathi, FR-Templenoir and FR-Naxxramas, right now:

- The best guild server PvE: 2/10 MM
  - 6 guilds were able to kill the 1st MM boss
  - The server has 35 guilds that have killed at least 1 NM boss
  - Wowprogress displays 968 referenced players

Now let’s compare with the FR-Hyjal server, which is attracting more and more of our players:

- The best guild server PvE: 10/10 MM
  - 191 guilds were able to kill the 1st MM boss
  - The server has 746 guilds that have killed at least 1 NM boss
  - Wowprogress displays 16 422 referenced players

These numbers speak for themselves; the population gap between these servers is colossal, according to wowprogress figures:

The active population of the FR-Illidan, FR-Arathi, FR-Templenoir and FR-Naxxramas server group represents 5% of the active population of the FR-Hyjal server.

As I speak to you, the majority of our guilds will not be able to make any further progress on MM, not for lack of level or motivation, but for lack of manpower.

My feedback on this situation:

Due to the game design of the 20 players MM raids;

All active guilds fight to enroll the smallest player available, whether through the trade channel or messages directly addressed to players.

MM progression is at a standstill for almost all players and the situation is getting worse day by day: Some players are migrating, and a large majority simply stop playing.

Recruitment is particularly painful, the guilds are gradually tearing apart and the playing experience of all players is severely degraded.

As a Guild Master, I have witnessed the slow descent into hell of our server group over the weeks.

This situation is alarming and is deteriorating more and more, a solution must be proposed and applied as quickly as possible.

Most of the Guild Masters I have traded with are waiting for our realms to merge as soon as possible in order to save what is left.

I would like those who read this topic to also give us their own feedback on the state of small French speaking servers, knowing that the FR-illidan-connected group is not the only one affected by this population problem.

Thank you for the attention you have given to this topic,

In the hope of support from the WoW community of small French-speaking servers,

But also a special attention from Blizzard on this subject,

Aidoral, from the Naxxramas server, Guild Master of the Ombres des Loas guild.

EDIT: some additional figures

According to wowprogress, the referenced population:

- FR-Hyjal: 16 422 players
  - FR-Dalaran-Connected: 8 356 players
  - FR-Ysondre: 6 995 players
  - FR-Confrérie du Thorium-Connected: 5 619 players
  - FR-Archimonde: 5 577 players
  - FR-Elune-Connected: 3 386 players
  - FR-Khaz Modan: 3 098 players
  - FR-Uldaman-Connected: 2 895 players
  - FR-Sargeras-Connected: 2 582 players
  - FR-Kael’Thas-Connected: 2 250 players
  - FR-Chants éternels-Connected: 1 733 players
  - FR-Medivh-Connected: 1 427 players
  - FR-Illidan-Connected: 968 players

I also have found other regions that seem to have a similar problem, here is a small synthesis with the most populated and least populated servers region by region:

• (US) US-Area-52: 24 771 players // US-Connected-Kirin-Tor: 1 036 players
  • (German) DE-Mal’Ganis: 14 878 players // DE-Die-Aldor: 1 211 players
  • (EU English) EN-Draenor: 25 246 players // EN-Connected-Nordrassil: 1 582 players
  • (Spanish) ES-Connected-Sanguino 11 470 players // ES-Connected-Exodar: 2 418 players
  • (Russian) RU-Гордунни: 20 383 players // RU-Страж смерти: 1 928 players

According to wowprogress, FR-Illidan-connected is the least populated server in Europe

Please WoW community, Blizzard, help us !! :heart:

Aidoral.

8 Likes