They would have to address it then.

If they consider an eight point horde advantage as “shockingly even”, I’d hate to see those BGs where we are regularly roflstomped!

Twice now on Wintergrasp, I’ve gotten on cannons and even though I click one or the button, the cannon won’t fire. It works on IoC, though.

I think this is caused by being in a vehicle in WG and using one of the abilities at the exact same time your vehicle is being destroyed. if it happens in WG and then you get IoC, it is still there. when you see your vehicle about to be destroyed, stop firing anything.

another bug in WG i’ve noticed is at graveyards, if you hit escape to clear chat or a window it closes your rez timer instead. in a normal bg you just talk to the spirit rezzer but this does not work in WG, you have to wait for him to start casting again and sometimes it can take 2-3 attempts, leaving you out of the fight for a couple minutes because the system doesn’t understand what window you were trying to close.

Might backfire and you’d see people afk at the summoning area when there’s no impending summon, cuz people be dumdums.

Please change design of horde towers in AV or make alliance towers same as the horde ones. When one of the main objectives of the game is to capture towers you cannot make only one faction’s towers so easy to defend with knock backs .

1 Like

Hi,

WG is still starting with 30 alliance vs. 40 horde.

Please fix your matching/game queue issues.

the alliance airship in IoC needs to be fixed so that it can’t fire on hangar flag and mid flag and the hill up to hangar. additionaly there needs to be a hard choke or block to prevent both factions from putting a siege or demo at hangar and firing on mid. the combo of alliance airship+demo/siege at hanger is pretty much impossible for horde to counter as alliance don’t need to keep hardly any players at either location on guard duty. allowing them to fully guard the entire rest of the map.

horde is not able to use part of this strat due to our airship not covering anything other than quarry (which is rather difficult to target as well)

3 Likes

I came here just now to post that, coincidentally.

Anyways Ally airship being able to defend its own node and the Horde one can’t has gotten kind of old at this point.

2 Likes

Mr. dev person,

Please fix this awful “40 v 40 deathball fight” lag

A few moments ago I just had to afk out of an Isle of Conquest because every single ability had a 5-6 second lag time, it was pretty much unplayable so I left :grimacing:

The initial deathball vs deathball teamfight at Hanger is just a lag-fest lately :-1:

Stop loading WG (or any epic BG) with teams that are 30 or fewer vs. 40.

1 Like

If you would give the ability to blacklist WG I promise you I will Q up for Epic BG’s a helluva lot more. :pray:

2 Likes

1/3 of players would blacklist WG, 1/3 blacklist IoC, and 1/3 blacklist AV. there are only enough players for 2-3 ebgs at a time. do that math, if they allowed blacklisting then queues would take hours to fill.

if you spent as much time learning the map and strategies for WG as you do complaining about it you would figure out there actually is a decent amount of pvp as well as how to win and have fun.

2 Likes

Are you drunk are on pain pills?

1. PVP-Stands for player vs player
  2. IN WG It is more player vs Vehicle
  3. Horde wins this 95% of time the same way Alliance did win AV 95% time, but the difference is horde had Blacklist.

For you to blame me for complaining about WG that over half the people on the forums hate and continue to make posts about how much they hate it. Maybe you are the one that needs a look around and understand that the world does not revolve around you.

I try not getting into these confrontations with you because you’re thinking you are always right and you got the have last word. I posted how I feel about this BG so I’ll leave you to this post.

1 Like

all three epic battlegrounds have PVE elements to them, close AV and IoC matches often come down to DPS races. if you want pure team deathmatch then do arena, its pure player vs player with no vehicles, no objectives, and no PVE elements.

horde does not win 95% of the time. even Gov is sitting around 85%, im at 68% mostly solo-queueing.

players who enjoy WG are in game enjoying it. they gave their praise for the bg when it released and have no need to sit here continuously praising the bg and thanking the devs for it. therefore you are only going to see the players who complain. this does not mean that most players don’t like it, it just means that the majority of discussion about it is from players who complain. you have no data on the actual amount of players who enjoy it vs dislike it and your polls are not exactly accurate as far more players who don’t like it will have cause to make sure they are heard over those who do like it.

you should follow your own advice and understand that the world does not revolve around you.

:rofl:

oh, and i see you necroing every anti-wintergrasp thread you can find to create the illusion of mass dislike.

https://imgur.com/gcaxDo8

2 Likes

How did the devs address it when the situation was the opposite?

1 Like

I enjoy WG a lot, and I assure you most of the 39 people in the battleground with me are having a good time too. Most of the time.

I’ve posted that a couple times, but I’m not gonna spam it all over.

What Inemia says is true about forums in general. The people that dash to the forums to make a post are generally angry, so threads tend to be disproportionately negative.

3 Likes

how does stuff like this go by for SOOOO LOONNNGGGG!!!

GLAIVES #2 ability can STILL DAMAGE boss THROUGH the throne room FLOOR!

I can do nothing but guard glaives all game…follow glaives into base…wait for someone to get out their glaive to go to boss…I hop in glaive and proceed to get top damage.

Really? I don’t think I’ve seen that done in a long time. Are you sure it’s still possible?

I am sure…

…again…

From almost 0 damage from none attacking glaives while I guard to top damage by over 50% more than next person.