you know GAD / BSG

I’d like it if there was the ability to just select an option and queue only with players of your faction for Epic Battlegrounds. There’s some Horde players I’d rather not play with.

Some trolls I’d rather avoid.

Yeah, one of the worst things about the disbanders and their toadies is they take fun but never give fun apart from themselves. Some of them pretend that they merc to ‘see from the other perspective’ when they have toons on both sides they have played, and can play, meaning they’re just lying. And, perhaps the lamest thing about them is you’ll never see them apart from their stacked sync groups, because they know very well they die just as easily as anyone else otherwise. They lack the courage to play without the overwhelming advantage.

2 Likes

GAD/BSG are the worst offenders of this that see esp BSG jajajaa

Make bosses nearly impossible to kill without completing the battleground objectives or take such a massive period of time that a race is pointless.

Horde at a disadvantage coming up the hill to the Hangar. It should not be bottle-necked at the cusp of the hill and 1 player should not be able to block the entire team from getting up the hill. As it stands, the Alliance has a slightly shorter and clearer path to the flag.

Glaives are still to easy to kill. Gear keeps improving, and the vehicles keep going down faster then before.

Incentivize players to want to stick around after the opening battle.

Even if a Blue (…doesn’t really matter which one) just chimed into this thread and said something like:

It would go a looong ways, even if they don’t actually get around to tweaking these maps until early next expac then at least they said something in the meantime

At this point the problems/imbalances have already been pointed out in random complain threads dozens and dozens of times (just in this subforum alone), not including the preexisting pages and pages of feedback further up/earlier in this thread

It’s a minor thing, but seeing some sort of “stay tuned for more…” Blue-post would provide a lot of us with a small hit of hopeium

maybe what we have to do is crowdfund a Blue to be hired since activision-blizzard can’t afford to to employ their own.

For the Shareholders!!! :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Brilliant!
Only season one of any xpac has felt normal for a long time. Thanks.

BTW those changes are from 2018.

4 Likes

Shh…don’t tell that to the necrolords.

2 Likes

Keeping an old thread open–

I’d love to see see a Summoner’s Rift style epic battleground. It’s balanced, objective based, and can incorporate some similar Ashran-like objectives like AA, SS, Brickhouse, Elder, and Kor’lok (The Ogre of Shame).

1 Like

What id like to see if all the npcs , glaives , demos , everything scaled wayyyy up so it will be epic bgs again , not premade zerg fest gy stomps in under 6 min . :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

When are we getting new Epic BGs?

1 Like

Now there’s a good question for the next expac

:clap::clap:

I love summoning riders in AV. Best feeling ever.

I feel like this would be a possibility with Warfronts.

I’d love a persistant battleground format. Take a look at a game called Foxhole. They have many shards across a giant map that each limit the number of player per shard, and you can bring resources across those shards.

https://imgur.com/a/nVP3GYx

Each hexagon is a shard that can hold 150 players from each faction. Basically you have your backline working on logistics and farming materials/weapons to bring to the frontlines and you have those who just play frontlines and scream for Logi to bring them specific items.

1 Like

glances over at the calendar

…so will 2024 be the year some of these ongoing balance problems/issues in epic battlegrounds get addressed?

Over the weekend I witnessed some random pugs just “zerg rush” Vanndar in AV with no towers/objectives taken… apparently you don’t even need a premade to pull off such a stunt anymore lol - I admit it was surprising seeing that from pugs :flushed:

To be fair, even though it was random players the group comp was favorable with 6 tanks on our team, but still… being able to skip the entire BG (skip all objectives, skip all PvP, etc) shouldn’t be possible outside of a premade

Also:

• IoC still one-sided
  • Wintergrasp still one-sided
  • Ashran still one-sided
  • etc etc

How is this all one sided? I’ve had about a 50/50 ratio of both epics and regular BGs since I came back two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Eh, one-sided is more referring to the map balance problems/issues rather than faction (or personal) win-rates

But welcome back I guess

Ahh fair enough then.