I love summoning riders in AV. Best feeling ever.

I feel like this would be a possibility with Warfronts.

I’d love a persistant battleground format. Take a look at a game called Foxhole. They have many shards across a giant map that each limit the number of player per shard, and you can bring resources across those shards.

https://imgur.com/a/nVP3GYx

Each hexagon is a shard that can hold 150 players from each faction. Basically you have your backline working on logistics and farming materials/weapons to bring to the frontlines and you have those who just play frontlines and scream for Logi to bring them specific items.

1 Like

glances over at the calendar

…so will 2024 be the year some of these ongoing balance problems/issues in epic battlegrounds get addressed?

Over the weekend I witnessed some random pugs just “zerg rush” Vanndar in AV with no towers/objectives taken… apparently you don’t even need a premade to pull off such a stunt anymore lol - I admit it was surprising seeing that from pugs :flushed:

To be fair, even though it was random players the group comp was favorable with 6 tanks on our team, but still… being able to skip the entire BG (skip all objectives, skip all PvP, etc) shouldn’t be possible outside of a premade

Also:

• IoC still one-sided
  • Wintergrasp still one-sided
  • Ashran still one-sided
  • etc etc

How is this all one sided? I’ve had about a 50/50 ratio of both epics and regular BGs since I came back two weeks ago.

2 Likes

Eh, one-sided is more referring to the map balance problems/issues rather than faction (or personal) win-rates

But welcome back I guess

Ahh fair enough then.