And azure span again!

Currently I’m missing two from thaldrazus, then I’m done with the whole meta achievement. One popped while I was at work, so should take by my calculations just another month or so to see it again!

2 Likes

Praying I am not at work when a Firestorm spawns in Thal or the plains. They are the last two I need and I just know theyll spawn when im not around this weekend.

1 Like

Last two spawns have both been Azure Span.

1 Like

Azure spam sand storm, enough with the Azure spam.

Give us two storms at a time and in different zone please.

Down to only needing 4 spawns (I was lucky and had an 11 AM storm in Thal before I went to bed). Fire in the Waking Shore, Fire in the Plains, and Fire/Thunder in Thal. Still, most of the time is spent waiting for the next spawn.

As someone who can be irresponsible on my days off, I feel for those who have limited time windows because even I am kind of agitated by the spawns being the same each time.

There hasn’t been a fire in the plains in almost 2 weeks. When it finally spawns, who knows when it will be up again.

And another Azure Span, give us a break.

Yeah it’s getting a bit silly. I’d like them to maybe change something about it. It’s been 90% azure span for the past week. I haven’t seen a fire one in ohnahran plains in over a week. It shouldn’t take me longer to complete the whelp dailies which is a minimum of 19 days than it is to complete “Into the Storm”. Can’t imagine starting it from scratch with this rotation.

1 Like

Wouldnt it be easier to increase the rate from every 3 hours to every 2 or find a way to go back into the 2 at a time so we have double the odds? Come on blizz…

I need fire in the plains and I don’t think it’s been up since the DF meta achieve came out last tuesday.

I was mildly frustrated when progress on my oh’naren plains ones got rolled back when they put in the meta achievement because I was only one element away, nothing they would do if I put in a ticket but tell me they have full faith that I can re-grind them.
Now I am extremely frustrated that azure span seems to be the only place for storms when I have time to pop on.

its been Azure for like the last 4 or 5, its insanely beyond frustrating.

1 Like

Amazingly had back to back OP storms. Sand then snow.

Im so tired of Azure Span storms. Its every other storm in Azure, unless its back to back Azure.

Someone really needs to look into it at this point. We get 8 storms a day and 4-6 of them are Azure Span

I changed my mind put 4 storms up at once. One in each of the four zones and have them rotate storm type.

1 Like

I just alt f4d cuz of this so called ‘achievement’. I aint gonna waste my freaking time flying all over the place trying to find a freaking chest, only for the damn thing to GET SHARDED AWAY FROM ME.

So, can we go back to two storms at once again?

2 Likes

There should be a storm in every region every few hours. As in, 4 storms up at once, 1 per region.

4 Likes

I need a Snowstorm in OP and a Firestorm in Thal. Rarely is a storm in those zones and when they are is another element. I’ve been stuck for day. Please put 1 in every zone at once.

there was a snowstorm in OP yesterday :frowning: