Oh you’re right, it is! I dunno how I missed that. Okay so yay, just two! :crossed_fingers:

The Overachiever addon lets you search for anything marked as an achievement in the game.

(No I’m not making excuses for Blizzard at all).

1 Like

grinder is the last one I need as well with shinies of bastion finally proccing this week. Hoping I can get it next week and be free from rng until DF launch. It is nice to know shinies took FOUR* months to proc in NA but such as it is… the agony is over. *last recorded showing according to forums was july; I only started the achievement when blizz announced it was being removed x.x

3 Likes

The odds that last week we got the absolute max number of quests needed to finish this, and this week gave Shinies of Bastion which is the last quest most people need mean we have very very VERY good luck, or someone at Blizzard has been taking the RNG out and putting the right quests in the last 2 weeks without saying something.

The odds are that someone is doing something without anything official being said.

Blame blizz for putting blinders on everyone because they believe too much information is bad or can hurt people’s egos.

What do you mean about getting “the absolute max number of quests”?

I just need Grinder now as well. If I don’t get it before DF I will probably cry IRL.

1 Like

Oh good to hear! Logging in now, and this should be all I need :D!

Edit: Woop! Got it! Glad I was able to get the title before it went away! Though reminder, it does not need to go away!

It would be really nice to reduce the amount of quests needed since they are all RNG. Literally have to wait weeks for quests to pop. It’s absolutely annoying and frustrating. Please fix and make it 20 or 25 needed.

3 Likes

I fully upgraded the Necrolord’s sanctum more than a year ago just because I had abundant amount of anima (I played actively whole xpac imo), but I abandoned the stitchyard because I never had a chance to stick on Necrolord.
And I recently got the news about the veilstrider title (didn’t know even its existence), and just started the Abominable Lives achievement and I found this thread… D:
Now I feel total hopeless…

I really really hope that blizz give us some sort of hotfix that we can “grind” achievement at least, like ember court reroll or to change them to daily or something.

By the way, I got “Something Old…” from Chordy this week on NA realm, instead of “Shinies from Bastion” as all others. I heard that these weeklys are per region, and now it is confusing. Am I wrong? or did they already change something to make it doable in time?

I find it particularly frustrating that the other ones can be quickly done and there is no comparison between them all like someone mentioned. Kyrian = 1 day, Night Fae = 1 month, Venthyr = 1 month, Necro = 5+ weeks. RNG and Time gating is just bad design. We are going to play the game regardless.

Make it make sense.

2 Likes

It was up during the announcement that it would be removed. You had to do a lot of early grinding work to get Guillotine by farming parts from mission table though.

Just to chime in again and I am already done with veilstrider and even have my unity set.

I still am lacking 2 pieces for the stitchyard set because the weekly rng (toothpick and chordy) hasn’t graced me. Got 2 pieces like 2-3 weeks back. And I finished abom lives on August 10.

Pretty garbage rng and waiting around for nothing. Which I would say that out of all covenant sanctum unique features, the abom factory was the more straightforward and thus enjoyable.

• Compared to the other 3. Nothing directs you to path of ascension, no sense of visual progression until queuing.
  • Weekly ember court is stupid
  • cabbage patch kids/completing one varying daily quest location (out of the 3 if maxed out network)

Rather shame that this is the sour note to ruin my own personal enjoyment with stitchyard. Which is really just an aspect of all the complaints expressed above.

Also everyone else don’t give up. You got 5 more resets and even if bliz doesn’t budge, fortune can come your way.

Let’s hope we get lucky tomorrow. Ugh, sucks we haven’t heard from Blizz, but I have two quests to go. :frowning:

I would also like to chime in and state that I have been doing this for the last 2-3 months and Abominable Lives is the last achievement to complete for the title. The RNG of this is completely frustrating and I don’t think we should be penalized for not having them all. Changing to 20-25 completed would make the most sense.

2 Likes

I started this achievement 4 weeks ago (missed 3 weeks since Blizzard’s announcement of Veilstrider is going away), with 4 more weeks remaining. I still have 7 more quests to go and with the way it is right now, getting this completed before Dragonflight is slim. Last week (week 3) there were 3 duplicate quests from NPCs that offer multiple quests. This week (week 4) EVERY single quest from NPCs that offer multiple quests are duplicate quests so I have completed 0 new progress for this achievement this week. This is beyond terrible and I can totally understand why people would unsub if this doesn’t get fixed because sure as hell I will unsub as well.

7 Likes

Missing 3 weeklies for the past 2 weeks. Wasnt up again this week.

Grinder and 2 more.

I might be **** unless Blizzard actually fixes this before launch.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m missing 5. Everything else is done.

Coming here to chime in on this also. It is very frustrating to complete 98% of an achievement (with many weeks and months of work) to not get a title due to horrible RNG and RIDICULOUSLY low drop rates. Blizzard, please help us out!

4 Likes

yea i got the title its awesome