Feed the Flames

I’d like to suggest a modification for the Feed the Flames talent. Currently the damage of Firestorm (with Scorching Embers) does 1.6962 times the damage of an unbuffed disintegrate evey 5 pyres (functionally). That’s 0.3392 disintegrates per pyre and I think the ratio is good and should stay as is.

However, I think they should instead revert Firestorm back to it’s 6 second duration (like during the Snapfire days), reduce it’s total damage to 60% and reduce the amount pyres required to proc it by 2, down to 3 (functionally). This would maintain an Identical damage per second rate for the Firestorm spell and likewise maintain the damage ratio of each individual Pyre.

The only difference is you’lll be firing a 6 second Firestorm (at 101.77% disintegrates) every 3 pyres instead of a 10 second Firestorm (at 1.6962% disintegrates) every 5 pyres. This will reduce the chance of your targets moving out of the dmg zone before the spell runs out, which is why they brought Firestorm down to 6 seconds in the first place. When Snapfire went belly up, they brought back to 10 seconds again and that’s all she wrote.

1 Like