[Feature request] Notes next to your characters in the character selection screen

Hello, I am requesting a feature that would allow you to set notes (much like member/officer notes in guilds) next to your characters in the character selection screen. This would be so helpful to me (and possibly others) because it would allow me to set reminders to do something on certain characters. For example, I would set a note on the characters I’ve participated in M+ with to remind me to open the chest in the next week.

I would hope to see this implemented like this: You right-click on your character in the character selection screen or on their portrait in-game and select “Set Note”. You would leave your note (in a pop-up text box, ideally with a good amount of allowed characters and the option to make new lines) and a note icon would appear next to each character with a note in the character selection screen. If there is no note set or the note is blank, the icon would disappear.

Thank you for your time, I hope you would consider it.

5 Likes

I support this thread.

1 Like

I’m sure i could find a use for this…

just thought of it… who i’ve done my mount runs on for the week. can’t tell you how often i forget who has done them and which raids they’ve done.

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea for your character screen to show your different characters’ warmode status. I’m not going to forget which faction they are. But warmode status, yes.

1 Like

Could put little notes about your characters story in there too… if your into that. lol

1 Like