[Feature Request] Exploration Mode

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/566/702/3f2.jpeg

2 Likes

Op,I do like your well written post but I don’t think it’ll fly. Mainly,because anytime we make suggestion to Blizzard it normally fires back with a twist so it’s a futile attempt unless you want it that way.

So you’re saying we should pitch the idea in a super convoluted way which overcomplicates the idea and makes a system out of it that we don’t really need. Reverse psychology, hm?

No way! Keep that pessimism out of this beautiful idea! Exploration Mode is an easy win and we must continue to promote its beautiful simplicity.

Ive dreamed of RPing IN a dungeon and RPing as we go fighting along.
Nobody seems to be into it though

1 Like

Since when did they gave exactly what we wanted in game without a twist? We suggested a meaningful gear progression and we sure got it yet only to few they have already got it but not way we even suggested. This has been the pattern for a long time.So go right ahead .We’ll all whine up doing the twist on the dance floor.

this sounds kinda interesting, some of the zones in the game are plain beautiful and i think it would be pretty nice to admire their beauty without the worry of random mobs.

4 Likes

I am super into it! You can join me next time, if you want! Just gotta connect in the game.

Though, Exploration Mode would definitely be more fun, we’ll make due. :slight_smile:

I am bumping this amazing idea because it is genuine, innovative, and worthwhile.

/signed

FFXIV does it, so WoW will be willfully obstinate and never do it. For whatever reason, the modern WoW development team is loathe to borrow good ideas from other games.

Which is ironic, given that Blizzard was built on refining stolen ideas to perfection.

That being said, it would be cool to bring the guild into Grim Batol…

You take that sliver of hope and inspiration. Hold on to it. Join us in our petition!

Eh, it’s dead. Guild died, too.

At best, you’ll get your wish corrupted. Like Void Elves for the High Elf petitioners.

Hope springs eternal!

They used to have this until Shadowlands came out, it was called “scaling” and it happened when you outleveled content.

I don’t recall instances being empty when you outleveled them.

._.

1 Like

They might as well be, if scaling worked.

You know, this week is a great week for reminding everyone what a wonderful idea Exploration Mode is.

1 Like

Imagine holding a dueling tournament atop ICC or on kil’jadens ship… try not to get the knockback of shame!

kicks off the frozen throne platform long live… THE KING!

1 Like

YES! I FOUND IT! Really sorry for the necro, I’m super sorry, but I really, really wanted to bring this up to the council since it’s a no-go on housing in Dragonflight.

This would be a great middle ground.

This could be useful for this thread:

It’s somewhat a lite version of the “Dungeon Master Mode” mentioned in that thread.

2 Likes

Still my biggest RP QoL wish! :wine_glass::sparkles:

2 Likes