Feathermoon Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Feathermoon (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Hey there, this is Cobault here, the Male Tauren Druid famous for yelling “Uberness in a sock” in chat. I was in The White Kodo Clan and I’d love to talk to fellow Hordies from back then that might remember me! Feel free to get in touch!

Feel free to add me! Nephrium#1608

3 Likes

Omaju here. Troll Rogue, was in Malis Immortalis. Any other guildies please reach out!

Eapoe - SPriest, Hok - Troll Huntress

Something Wicked guild member, raided with Shadowlands Horde and White Kodo Clan from BC onward.

Sevekor - Undead Rogue. Was in a guild called The Undead Legion.

2 Likes

Torage the Tauren Warrior! Played in Reincarnation and Adapt and Overcome.

7 Likes

Hey! I’m still playing Mytsuko, forsaken mage from Phoenix Blood. =)

4 Likes

Zyxt, troll mage, in the Red Shirts guild. Used to raid with Thundering Hammer back when Molten Core was a thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vilairis here, old school Forsaken Warlock in the Earthtreader guild. Going to play on a pvp server with real life frienda, but I want more friends. Belish#1783 I believe

3 Likes

I see a few of you from the old school in here. Yes the Thundering Hammer Clan is planning on visiting Classic in force. Msg me on BNet and I’ll get you Discord info. We have several people who want to do MC/BWL again and some folks interested in doing the old Warsong Gulch dance.

@Vilairis @Zyxt

ConfigSysboy#1466

8 Likes

Oh look! An Earthtreader! The very same people we raided BWL with! Not that we got very far in that endeavor…

Oh? Were you in the Kara raids? I was one of the off tanks!

Rhaze - Undead warrior and wielder of Sulfuras

Any Hand of the Forsaken or Silens Vir 40 man veterans out there? Currently in Thundering Hammer Clan with some other old schoolers!

2 Likes

Hey there! Earthtreader always had trouble organizing raids. We were a huge RP guild first. So we were late getting into raiding, but most of our core members raided with others. I am happy to see that people are still around.

1 Like

Mostly Mags and Gruul with Shadowlands Horde, and assorted loose Kodos :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a name I recognize. I have no plans to play Classic, but I recently returned to WoW because I heard a rumor that they were finally going to let trolls be paladins. I’m disappointed that they didn’t let Darkspear trolls be Paladins, though. I’m enjoying playing the newer parts of the game as Samou, but I very much miss tanking as a Fury warrior. The revamp of the skill tree really did a number on nontraditional gameplay.

3 Likes

Ah, well then we never raided together… I was too stubborn to grind for the dang Cenarion Circle mace that was great for druids so I couldn’t be an off tank past Kara, and on top of that I only ever raided with The White Kodo clan, unless you count the few botched attempts at BWL with tried in conjunction with Earthtreaders… We never even made it past Razorgore. XD

2 Likes

Holy crap its Samou! The dude who taught half of FM Horde how to Scholo and UBRS.

Good to see you man.

3 Likes

I’m definitely not teaching anybody anything about dungeons anymore. There are SOOOO MANY!