Fdk 9/9m bfa lf guild

I have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. With a very heavy heart my guild recently decided to stop raiding after 4 1/2 wonderful years. I would like to stay alliance but would swap to horde if needed.

I can raid M-F: 5 pm Eastern - 12 am Eastern.
Weekends are 100% free.
I am looking for at LEAST a 3-night guild, but my ideal is a 5-night guild to push content.

I have a googledoc of my raiding history and generals with links to past raiding experiences as well as present.
Please inquire about it in a battle.net msg as I cannot link to it here.

Please feel free to message me with any questions either in this thread or by adding me to Btag or Discord.
I hope to find a place to raid that shares my same ideals in raiding.
Thanks to everyone who bumps or views this page.
Btag: Pluno#1646
Discord: Pluno3257

Hi there, our daytime raiding guild (taking a chance on availability, here) is looking for a few bodies to fill out our roster as we progress on Jaina (best pulls for us are around 45%). We would love to find a couple DPS/Heals, ideally who can flex, especially as we build up our core for next tier.

We are also building a secondary casual roster to power through Heroic clears two nights a week.

Here’s our forum post for more info about who we are and what we do. Please let me know if there’s anything we elucidate!

Bump 10chars