Favorite Transmog for your hunter?

Like it says what is your favorite hunter transmog. Mine is tier 6 from Black Temple and Hyjal.

i got fyralath today and im using that on my sv

3 Likes

Not a fan of most hunter tier sets, so I mix and match for a dark ranger aesthetic.

7 Likes

Favourite set? Nighthold.
Favourite Nighthold set? LFR.

The Mythic set from Antorus is pretty cool as well.

1 Like

Nighthold for overall raid set. Lots of hodge podge combos that work though.

Right now I’m vibing my Horde Darkshore set + Nighthold hood with Rae-Rae bow.

1 Like

This one, the Eagletalon set. I do wish there was a more voidy option for this character. I enjoyed the warfront mail set for my nelf before the heritage set. My orc uses the frost wolf heritage set with the harpoon gun from the trading post.

1 Like

Tomb of Sargeras Mythic set hands down

1 Like

was logged in as wrong character to show Mog

Some of the Hunter Transmog is meh on a gnome so i just roll with this. Shoulders just overpower my body size XD

1 Like

My current transmog is my favorite.

1 Like

I rarely use full sets, I prefer to mix and match. There isn’t a whole lot of high res stuff yet, not with good colors. I prefer earth hues and greens (that aren’t Fel green).

I do really like the new capes, scarfs and hoods that came from the trading post.

2 Likes

I feel the same way! I made this mog using random pieces that look good with either Thori’dal or the 1st version of the artifact weapon

But if I had to pick one tier set I’d say T6 is still one of my favorites, but Eagletalon is probably the best one that also specifically feels like it’s made for an archer.

1 Like

Hunter has a ton of awesome pieces, though I rarely like the full set. Personal favorite is tier 21 from Antorus.

2 Likes

Tier 1 looks amazing on dwarves.

1 Like

The Savage Hunt set normal mode (currently wearing it). Looks very Ranger/forester inspired and I dig that.

1 Like

I love the Vengeful Gladiator’s Longbow but I’d love to have an all black mog to show it off. Instead I use a Shadowlands questing set that’s dark grey and silver, the “Humble Aspirant” set.

My current transmog is my favorite transmog.

1 Like

Blood elf heritage.

With fiery horns. Because always fiery horns.

1 Like

I like this mog I came up with to look like a druid since there are no Thalassian druids yet. Also just really like this bow model.

1 Like

Current equipped mog is my favorite. Eagletalon from Legion pvp s1 is a very close 2nd.

Hard to say given how much I xmog. Currently rocking S2 DF elite pvp armor, but I will give it to the Castle Nathria sets and T14 from MoP.