Favorite races for DK’s

Your name makes sense in context! I actually just rolled a KT DK, might be my favorite alliance race now, at least for plate wearers.

Anyways, trolls are still the best in general.

1 Like

Human for transmog
Void Elf because it makes no sense but is awesome nonetheless
Zandalari Troll because they are the best Horde race
Vulpera because cute as heck

1 Like

Very clearly gnome!

1.) Tauren
2.) HM Tauren
3.) Zandalari
4.) Orc / Mag’har

2 Likes

2h Sword Swing Animations: Pandaren #1
DK mobility and Panda walk/run animations makes it look normal also. we not slow, we just full

2 Likes

Male Draenei no question. Yoked undead demonic looking nightmares and nothing touches us for looks in plate.

2 Likes

I agree with Abyss!..and i am most assuredly not one of his draenei alts!

2 Likes

Love my blood elf dk - I like how BE’s are basically the horde equivalent of humans

1 Like

Zandalari. Nothing else comes close for me

4 Likes

I liked Human DK’s because of the get out of jail free “Every Man for himself” with it Nerfed, I think Tauren or KT because of the size.

I did it and I regret nothing!

5 Likes

Draenei look pretty great. Males at least. Female draenei have weird spine posture and are way too thin.

I just wish there were more boots that covered the hooves. Would be badass to have some bladed spikes on them or something. None of that mundane and tame “maybe an anti-hero” crap - go maximum edgelord, no holding back.

1 Like

If you’re a frost DK and a dark iron dwarf, do you melt when you use fireblood?

I love forsaken as DK personally

2 Likes

Goblin. Was this a trick question?

2H weapons look so tiny on me right now.

1 Like

Switched to Nelf for my DK cause I’m really in love with that shaggy hairstyle coming in SL. Plus shadowmeld is just plain awesome.

How do you get over that squeaky voice? I’ve tried to level a Forsaken DK but the voice is just so high pitched.

I’m on team Nightborne. The racials suck but they look great. I have a female NB DK and it’s awesome.

KT male in Necrolord plate looks like a raid boss XD

1 Like