Favorite Horror Movies

List some of your favorite horror movies. And lets discuss them!

My top 10(ln order of most impactful for me)

1.Neon Maniacs
2.Demons 1
3.Demons 2
4.Nightbreed
5.Childs Play 3
6.Halloween H20 / Halloween 4(TIE)
7.Night of the Demons
8.Leprechaun 1
9. [Killer Klowns from Outer Space
10.Creepshow 2

I have to add in Idle Hands too

In no order (just the order I remember them):

The Thing (1982), Alien, The Exorcist, It Follows, The Descent, The VVitch, Gremlins, Predator, Terminator.

Honorable mention to Annihilation. I love the premise of the movie but I don’t like Natalie Portman.

2 Likes

Pumpkinhead, Near Dark, House of 1000 Corpses, Repo the Genetic Opera ( Okay that one isn’t super scary but I’m counting it as Horror ) , The Thing. If the Predator / Alien movies count then those. Just not Alien 3, or The Predator. Or the Prometheus movies. No thank you for those. The others of those series? Gucci. the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing movies. Again that one isn’t mega scary but dangit I love that movie so much.

1 Like

Hmmm, Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein are great. The Creature From the Black Lagoon movies are worth watching. The Thing deserves it’s reputation as a masterpiece. You guys know it was a remake? The original was The Thing From Another World, made in the 50s, directed by Howard Hawks. It’s a lot of fun. I like old SciFi horror flicks. Them was a classic. It the Terror from Beyond Space is another one I’ve seen many times. Give those older films a chance, gang.

1 Like