Fav Wow food and snacks

My fav wow food and snacks for gaming and forum reading are Tacos and Pizza!

3 Likes

Absolutely good choices, lately I have been going with 5 wendys triples for a light afternoon gaming session though. Great burgers.

OMG one would be insane for me.

BTW Pepsi for fav drink

1 Like

I thought they meant in-game food and was checking to see if I was in before Tasty Toes. Not a fan myself but I figured someone would say it pretty early on.

3 Likes

Love coffee, but it would be a bit cold to get to the bottom of that

1 Like

Flour Tortillas.
I don’t know why I love them but I do.
Fajitas, Burritos, as a wrap (like chicken & lettuce). Hell, I put some things in them that baffles my wife. Like Spaghetti. :^) Yes, noodles and sauce wrapped in a tortilla. It’s probably my worst “food sin”.

Yes same here. It’s sweet than Coke and not quite as carbonated. Coke tickles my nose when I drink it it’s so bubbly.

Although I’ve been cutting back to flavored water lately.

Me too, I just figured OP was super boring for going with Tacos and Pizza when they could have had all these weird fantasy foods lol.

2 Likes

Me too, I’m old now and can’t eat much of what I really love. BTW, getting old sucks.

2 Likes

I’m 27 but I popped my back the other day putting my son to bed. :woozy_face: I look forward to my 30s.

1 Like

I’m 68 in two days, ugh. At least I’m finally retired.

Back to eating my yogurt…dreaming of tacos and pizza.

4 Likes

I don’t know what brand you’re eating but I recommend Noosa. Especially the Lemon.
Enjoy your Yogurt and the rest of your night. :point_right:

1 Like

Thanks, Chobani

1 Like

Lately its been these Goldfish Crisps. They’re hella salty.

1 Like

We got some Buggles the other day, haven’t seen them it years. Very salty.

Vaping :smoking:

:+1:

3 Likes

Sometimes I drink pepsi its a good cola but usually its 3-4 mt dew 2 litres per day much more refreshing.

i thought everyone ate ham and pineapple pizza

1 Like

Mtn Dew
:dracthyr_tea:

I guess anything else edible in the house. tv/frozen dinners you need only microwave.
but you really got ta watch the ques. most of the time the hour long ques only pop the second you step away to throw something into the microwave or to restock on mtn dew from the fridge.

2 Likes

Honey roasted cashews

:ocean: :dracthyr_comfy_green: :ocean: :dracthyr_comfy_green:

3 Likes

Chaos Nachos.

1 Like