Fav Companion Pets and why

Egbert - randomly runs off, often straight into bosses / mobs

Mojo - blow him a kiss and he’ll turn you into a frog; sentimental fav

Mr Grubbs - …

Pengu, cause it’s a Pengu.

Way back in MoP when pet battles first came about and I started my journey to building up my roster I did the Pandaria Trainer Circuit everyday :+1:

and a staple of my team was

So he would get the title of favorite since he helped me from the start :slight_smile:

And why? Cause look at him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Singing Sunflower.

Red snake becase it looks cool.

Feline Familiar I love how she flies on a little broom when you fly on your mount.

1 Like

/target baby moonkin /dance

1 Like

creepy crate… because of the sounds it makes.

1 Like

hmm…

• alterac brew pup (best pet i bought when i had money… free booze!)
  • corgnelius (looks exactly like my old dog chubby… r.i.p, my little-old dog)
  • molten corgi (same reason as corgnelius, but firey. also strong as heck)
  • cogblade raptor (cause robo-raptor… would love a mount-version)
  • slime kitten (can’t type real name) (cause lot of interactions)
  • cinder kitten (good kitty, love’em)
  • skunky alemental (got them as a gift cause i put a chicken in a past guild-bank)
  • lashtail hatchling (cause the quest-chain was heck, so… got attached)
  • pygmy direhorn (looks perfect with my horridon mount)
  • mechanical pandaren dragonling (cause i want a robo-serpent mount!)

there’s a bunch more pets i love too, but my memory’s not too good when the game is closed… especially since i keep re-naming my pets.

…honorable mention: pepe. cause he makes a fine second-hat.

1 Like

Uuna, because I really liked her whole questline.

1 Like

Lil’ XT.

He smashes trains, he levels my new pets, he’s one of my favorite bosses in Ulduar and I like his phrases.

“I’m ready to play!”
“New toys for meeeeeeee?”
"I guess it doesn’t bend that way "

1 Like

Murkidan blizzcon 2015 pet because it’s the coolest Murloc model in the game and also it holds special meaning to me since that was the only Blizzcon I attended in person. I took my little brother to California for his high-school graduation present. And surprised him with blizzcon. It was a trip i will always remember.

it was a gift a long time ago from a dear friend
it was ahead of its time in cuteness
also it flies with you

1 Like

I like the Perky Pug and the Corgis: Corgnelius on this character and the Molten Corgi on my fire mage. The animation is so cute and realistic, like when it drags its bottom across the floor.

I’m trying to get used to summoning my pets and having them out. Most of the time they disappear over the course of my play session and I don’t even notice.

1 Like

Crimson Whelpling, mostly due to the memories of myself and a friend farming days for them.

He was my first level 25 pet! Good times there I used him lots to level my others :slight_smile:

1 Like

The unicorn foals.
Seeing theyr little horns sparkle with magic doth mine heart warmeth.

Speaking of, I came across a toy in Korthia which alloweth thy companion pet to fly with thee if it lacketh the natural ability.

1 Like

You monster.

1 Like