Fates Call recruiting for Shadowlands

First I would like to extend a welcome to the new realms we are now connected to. Welcome Drak’thul, Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, and Skywall.

A little about us, Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few guilds much older than us, but hey, almost 12 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money.

The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for “mature” World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that tries to enjoy all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today.

We are more of a community guild. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you.

We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18, and we do our best to keep guild chat clean. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players.

Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played.

If you are looking for a “Hardcore Raiding” guild we are not for you. You will never be required to raid with us. Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid we have set up some rules for raiding conduct. While we may not push for Mythic raids, we have gotten Heroic AoTC for every tier going back to Warlords of Draenor. In the future if the raid team feels confident in pursuing more difficult content, I am sure it will be discussed. Being a part of the raid team is a commitment, and while we may not require you to raid, we do expect that you will be there if you are signing up.

We may have openings for people on the raid team, you will need to talk with our raid leader, and those in charge of the team.

It is all about having fun and punching internet dragons in the face. If things do not work out and you don’t feel like we are the guild for you, just let us know, there is no need to just vanish late at night, we understand.

I will add, we have a zero tolerance for harassment of any kind. I will not have it, and if I do hear about it I will quickly remove the person from the guild. I have run this guild for many years, and do my best to make sure it is a great place for people to play the game.

If you are interested in join, just click the button, and we will approve your request as soon as someone checks. If you are looking to get invited faster, just /who Fates Call, and whisper anyone to see if someone is available to invite. We do have a guild Discord.

1 Like

<3 u Mara.

1 Like

that name…I remember it from long ago

Hes just a bum dk from back in the day lol.

1 Like

Well yeah, we all know that. :wink: You all should come back Abyyss. We are 8 servers now.