Fates Call Borean Tundra /Shadowsong

Does not seem that long ago that we were all connected. Some things have changed certainly, and some things are different. We’ve all left the Shadowlands behind, I am sure most are happy it is in the rear view mirror. Dragonflight certainly has a better feel to it, and there is certainly a lot more to do.

I won’t lie to you, we had a recent shake up with the majority of the raid team leaving to form their own guild. It was a bit of a shock, and without any warning, but we wish them the best in pursuing the content they want to play in the manner they want to play it. Unfortunately that leaves a couple of people still in the guild without a raid team, or people that like to run mythic plus. So if you are in a guild all alone, or only have a couple of people, or you have never considered joining a guild, we would certainly like to have you as a member.

If you are interested in joining, just check for us in the guild finder and apply. I am on in the evening and can approve, or someone may get you in earlier.

Thank you

Cross faction guilds are coming. Would any Alliance like to join a Horde guild that has unlocked all of the guild perks and rewards?

Fates Call is accepting requests to join the guild from both factions. We are a long standing guild on US Borean Tundra/Shadowsong. In the past we have had raid teams complete heroic AoTC achievments going back to when they were introduced. We have never been all about raiding. We have had raid teams and we have had groups in the past interested in Ranked PvP, we have tried to be a home for people to play however they wish in the game. The guild was founded on a principle that people have real lives, and that real life happens. The game should never take a front seat over your life.

We have members that log in at all times of the day, not just those that pop in to run Mythics for the week or for raid.

What are we open for? Certainly we would like to recruit people interested in raiding, or doing content as a guild.

If you are an Alliance player interested please look for our cross faction community channel. In the search filter you will need to check off cross faction, then just search for Fates Call Cross Faction. You should get an automatic invite to the community channel, and as soon as someone sees a request we can add you to the guild.

Thank you and hope to see some new faces soon

We are looking for a raid leader. Responsible for organizing, recruitment, and running the raids.

Fates Call is a long established Horde guild on US Borean Tundra, our server is also connected to Drak’thul, Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, and Skywall, Hydraxis, Terenas, and Shadowsong. The focus will be soely on getting AoTC on heroic. We have never been a guild that focused on going into Mythic raiding, the guild has always consisted on adults with families and jobs. The guild has a long history of completing raids on Normal and Heroic.

We can offer a raid lead position with the same permissions as an officer. We will cover guild repairs, can offer assistance with feasts and flasks for raids. We do have a few people with current heroic raid experience, and a couple that have raided in the past that will be joining in.

We are looking for someone that will take the position seriously, but that also is willing to laugh when mistakes happen. We all play the game for fun, and to punch internet dragons in the face. We do have a guild Discord, and I will do all I can to help with recruiting people.