Fated Tier Sets (Appearance)

So I was just on the PTR, I understand people got to vote for what Appearance Tier Set they wanted for the classes, but As a warlock I’m not happy the fact ya’ll chose Tier 2 appearance.

Now I see they added a transmog vendor in the PTR that you can buy with tokens you get from raid, but it’s only for weapons. I feel like they should make it to where you can obtain the appearance from previous raids instead of just the weapons, for the people who wanted a different tier set appearance.

3 Likes

That’s called democracy.

I like that.
You can also get them using the catalyst, it doesn’t cost any charges, probably a better way than using current season currency.

You’ll get them by actually running the raids and using the Catalyst.

Where does it say that? Because using the Catalyst is gonna give you the appearance for the set they have already chosen which is T2 for warlocks. If you go to the journal in the PTR there is non of the old gear sets in the fated raid, other than feet, hands and belts.

Other than tier pieces, the gear will keep its originally appearance.

Use the Catalyst on gear from world events relative to that season: Superbloom for Season 3, Time Rifts for Season 2, etc. You can do this right now, as well as running the raids now and in Season 4 when they are not Awakened.

I for one am glad I’ll have another shot to earn the Lock Elite PvP ser for S2. The Shadowflame effect is fire!

I mean yeah this was the blatantly obvious choice they should have gone with.

As a warlock the S2 set is the best of the three hands down.