Fated Raids

Will Fated Raids be discontinued at the end of season four?

I ve ask GMs twice about this and no responses. The jellycat mount says only during season 4 and their page about what do do before dragonflight says until release in november. So there is clearly an issue here and they are not bothered to clarify it. I think fated will still be there after the prepatch personally

Achievement to get the Slime mount ends with the season. However the fated raids will continue till launch. Rumor is that all of them will be active, but that’s a rumor and probably won’t be happening.

Not a rumor, but an actual thing that’s actually happening.

Once the Dragonflight pre-expansion update arrives, all Shadowlands raids will become Fated for the rest of the expansion. This may make these mounts more challenging to attain, but the bosses are guaranteed to each drop two mounts until Dragonflight launches.

1 Like

Do you know if they’ve said whether or not the Dinars are going away with the end of the season, or the expansion?

I have not heard. I don’t know why they’d get rid of them, but :dracthyr_shrug:

/shrug That post you linked says that the Fated raids will only last until the expansion ends, so I assume they’re going away by that point at the latest. Just not sure if it’s with the pre-patch/end of the season or not.

Are you saying the slimecat mount can t be obtained anymore if you haven t already done one fated raid yet because there is no time?

Wow! Sweet!

Reread this:

Blizz explained everything 28 days ago. The update is only for m+/pvp, which is odd and dumb that they are decoupling for the first time, the final season ending from the start of prepatch.