Fated 9.0 World Bosses and Sandworn Relic Gear

Blizzard recently announced how the fated system is going to work as well as changes to Sandworn Relics being BoA.

Some of the concerns I have is again for non-instanced players and the lack of many gear upgrades, mainly the 9.0 world bosses. Since SL came out, Valinor, Mortanis, Oranomonos the Everbranching, and Nurgash Muckformed, have been on a set rotation and never overlapping with each other. With fated raids being on weekly rotation, and the current alignment from Blizzard:

this limits the amount of potential loot from the players who want a specific item from the boss that drops it.

I would suggest one of two things to help out non-instanced players. Keep the 9.0 World Boss rotation, where only one spawns each week, but they are always Fated regardless of which raid is Fated, or Spawn all 4 of them as Fated versions when Castle Natrhia is up.

Another thing I want to bring up is the Sandworn Relic gear being BoA.

Finally. This is a welcome change for my alts as my main has had zero use of them since 9.2 came out, and have well over 2k. The issue, is that they are keeping its iLvL and not increasing.

This is wrong. Flat out.

You could fix this easy by going ahead and not changing its base iLvL and keep it at 246, but add a vendor item purchesable with Sandworn Relics, so that players can upgrade them to at least Season 4 LFR of (265-272)

Small two changes that I hope Blizzard will re-consider and add for the non-instanced players.

19 Likes