Fastest way to Karazhan as Horde?

Did you really just dig up a 5 hour dead post to try and get a petty jab in?

2 Likes

Org portal to blasted lands, then fly
or pet dungeon port to deadmines then fly

2 Likes

Well, I for one am glad that you are re-discovering how to get to Karazhan by the means we all used from January 9, 2007 - August 30, 2016.

If you’re still going to farm Kara, might i suggest doing the Legion level questline in front of Kara? That quest line ends with a ring that will teleport you to Karazhan. Those who haven’t done it yet can do so… sadly those of us who did it in Legion but didn’t keep it because there was an easy portal in Dalaran are out of luck though.

1 Like

Don’t the horde have an equivalent to the Blasted Lands portal?

Otherwise probably Stonard or Booty Bay are pretty close.

Yea, I take the zep to Stranglethorn.

Sarcasm in text is near impossible to catch, more so when trolls and the like are taken into account, so who is the “special” one here?

On topic: Depending on character I take the zep to Grom’gol, port to stonard or use the Emerald Dreamway. Though if you were one of the lucky ones to get atiesh (the Legendary staff from LATE vanilla) you might be able to use that to port there.

2 Likes

Impossible to catch ? lmfao ok.

I fly up from stranglethorn on Horde

Org>UC portal>Zidormi change to before>Stranglethorn portal>fly to Kara or Stonard then Kara

Zeppelin to Grom Gol and the. Fly to Deadwind pass on my own. Hitting any node I come across along the way.

Sometimes I pop i to ZG because I am easily distracted.

1 Like

Ogrimnar the portal room their is a NPC not a portal directly talk to him go to the dark portal, then fly the 1 zone over less then a minute to hop to it, is the current fastest easy way

there’s a ring that teleports you there. 4 hr cd though

Yes blasted lands route is currently the fastest way, from ogrimmar, the portal room, thier is a NPC vs a portal talk to him and he send u to dark portal - blasted lands, and deadwin pass is right next to it so its super fast to get to that way

Duskwood :slight_smile:

I resemble that remark about getting… hey lets go bake some cookies!

:cookie:

1 Like

eww necro cookies don’t taste good.

When I needed to go to Kara for the Wrathion quests I just took the Orgrimmar zeppelin to Grom’gol Base Camp in Northern Stranglethorn. Then flew to Kara from there.

lol thanks for the response even if this thread just got necroed :slight_smile:

You can only “talk” to that NPC if you have not completed the whole entry quest chain for the Dark Portal. Otherwise, he tells you that if you are looking to get to the Outlands, there is a portal to Shattrath. FAIL