Fastest way to get to Karazhan now?

In Pathfinders den an NPC you click on used to take you to The Dark Portal in Blasted Lands… then I would just fly real quick to Karazhan… However, that has now been changed. That NPC now takes you to The Stairs of Destiny in Outland!

What’s the fastest way to Karzhan from Orgrimmar now?

I thought there was a portal in legion dalaran. In that basement area where you put the area weapons when you finished a zone

That might have been a dk only temporary portal though

You can get a ring that teleports you to Kara.

Well, I have all my alts to farm that raid… what’s the closest portal?

Personally, before I got the ring I’d use a zep to fly down to Grom’Gol (I think).

It’s like a minute of flying from there, at most.

1 Like

That portal was removed.

If they changed it the npc from taking you to blasted lands, they better change it back (granted it was borked and worked for some chars not all for some reason)

With that said the zep to grom’gol and fly over is just as fast.

Otherwise they better put a portal downstairs to blasted lands.

I don’t know what their fetish is with stopping people from teleporting there

Zeppelin to Grom’gol, then fly to Deadwind pass. Try to avoid the temptation to pop into ZG for a quick mount/transmog run and then forget why you were going to Kara in the first place.

4 Likes

I think the quickest portal route would be to take port to UC then fly to the grom gol zep and take that portal. beats waiting for a zep. you just gotta fly outta UC.

A mage can port you to Stonard or go to booty bay then fly are the only two ways I know of.

Shocking. Stupid blizz

2 Likes

SV I took all my toons to farm Midnight. Zep to stranglehorn, really close to fp there.

go to STV and fly?

There are 3 portals next to the FM in Oribos, to mechagon, gorgond, and karazhan.

1 Like

Sir, this thread is 2 years old.

Ask a witch to whistle and summon you a broomstick!