Fastest way to get Anima (SL)?

I have everything completed quest-wise etc on my main but I am just trying to get it unlocked on my alts (Unlocking the conducter thing to Summon Gieger for example) but as far as I remember I need about 1k anima per alt to do that.

Anyone know the best method to get Anima currently? I wasn’t sure if my main would be able to access anything to buy that I could transfer to my alts or what not. Anyone please?

Any world quests that give 500 a pop, and farming Zereth Mortis treasures. o/

Preferrably after upgrading Pocopoc to show you the forgotten ones on your minimap.

4 Likes

I agree with the WQ.

Zerith Mortis rares and treasure chests give a huge amount. You can infinitely farm these too (for the anima part).

Next to the Flight Master in Oribos there is a vendor, you can buy the item to send Anima to alts and I think it’s a 1to1 ratio.

Going to log over real quick to find the item you can look up …

2 Likes

I knew there was an item to carry unspent anima with you when you change covenants but I didn’t know there was one that you could send to alts, if so I’ll be using that. Edit: There is wow, good to know!

[Traveler’s Anima Cache]

1 Like

Wow thank you. I also bought an item that raises the renown to 60 and I automatically got 1k anima. So I can use that on any convenant?

Also, all the WQ I am seeing gives like 35 anima per quest, am I missing something?

Thanks again!

1 Like

Korthia rares and chests, then go to Zerith Mortis and do the same, then do weeklies in all zones.

This will help you, but it isn’t account-wide.

IIRC the more you invest in your anima conductor, the more you get, but it’s been so long since I worried about Anima in SL. I could be misremembering

There are 1-2 a week that give 500, as well as the three world bosses that give 500 each. Mor’geth (in the Maw) and Antros (in Zereth Mortis) are always up, and there’s a weekly rotation for a world boss to be active in one of the base four SL zones.

The achievements for upgrading all your covenant features to I, II, and III also increase the amount of anima you get from normal world quests, but it’s a high expenditure of anima to do on alts when you’re trying to save up in the first place.

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=15023/we-can-rebuild https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=15024/denying-the-drought https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=15025/sanctum-superior

Each adds an extra anima item, so if a WQ gave one 35 anima item as a reward, after the first achievement it would drop 2, then 3, then finally 4. I have world quests offering 175 (most of them), 210 (A Curious Cache), and 245 (Swarming Souls) right now with all 3 of those achievements unlocked.

Also just took a poke in Shadowlands LFR and the bosses are dropping 210 anima each.

Edit: The 500 anima WQ up right now is Amateur Night in Maldraxxus.

Also the 500 anima world quests don’t get increased by the achievements, sadly.

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

Couple more questions if anyone happens to know.

Let’s say I have 1k anima in my bags, do I need to put that into my covenants resovoir or whatever it’s called to buy stuff from the renown master, or will it just take it from my bags?

The last question I have, is does anyone how to get into the Maw and ZM? My alts are all the 70 enchanted boosts. I skipped the storyline since I have it unlocked from my main, so I have access to WQ’s, just not the maw, it’s been so long I don’t even remember.

Again, thanks a lot

You have to pick a covenant, complete the covenant intro quests (or use the skip), get the quest to go back to Oribos. Then you’ll get options to use the skip to unlock Torghast, Korthia, and ZM instantly. This is of course assuming you did all these quests on another character.

World Bosses
Elite WQ
ZM Treasures
Korthia Treasures

Now I’m not sure I’d call them fast, but Offensives give a good chunk if you already have to do those for achievements anyways

Great, thank you all