Fastest way to gear up? (Afflock)

This could be said prob about any spec, but there’s really 2 rules to aff.

Do damage. Don’t die.

2 Likes

Ah yes. The ultimate guide

1 Like

I’d recommend to grind out Blitz for your sparks and the Conquest from weekly Blitz quests.

Then do the WPvP quest for Trophies of Strife + buy more if you can get the Bloody Tokens to buy elite wpvp gear.

Don’t forget you can turn 1 Spark fragment into 2 via an Emerald Dream quest.

On day 1 you should be able to get 2 Crafteds, 1 or more WPvP pieces, and about 450 conquest from Blitz. Then choose if you wanna grind yolo RBGs or Arena.

Just wanna revisit this… I have been trying the more mastery build on an alt, and it’s certainly not “whatever”. You lose a little haste for a LOT of mastery, and I think it’s well beyond worthwhile. I am just about full haste with the season ending soon, but next season I will be aiming for roughly 30% haste-ish, and dump the rest into mastery.

Most of them are doing mastery builds.

I bought a couple mastery pieces as i finished up my set, which is the same time as i hit 1800. I definitely feel im hitting harder with my instants as long as i have good uptime, although ive been getting so many melee lobbies i havent noticed a huge difference during burst windows because i cant usually get them off

I think my haste sits at like 33% right now so i may swap out one or two more pieces to see how it feels. I definitely dont think I’d enjoy no haste, but for a minute there it was too much.

1850 last night, will see what we can do with the time left.

1 Like
  • Do your PvP weekly quests.

• Do your daily BG queues.

• Get bloody tokens with group finder to exchange for gear at the WPvP vendor.

• And I think BFA still has some world quests that grant conquest but they may have changed it since I last checked.