Farseer Shaman (Elemental) is terrible. Yet super simple to fix

Git rid of the Ancestors. Make it summon Fire Elementals. Make the summoned Fire Elementals cast Flame Shock on 2/3 targets. Get rid of the Flame Shock target cap. Optional: make the tree give some CDR on Primordial Wave. Let the targets of those new Flame Shocks get hit by your next Lava Burst.

1 Like

Can’t really say if its terrible yet, since we haven’t used it.

However, I hope this isn’t some charade like ancestral awakening, where there’s really no ‘spirit’ that appears. They won’t give us a model, but druids will probably get 50 more customizations

1 Like

Mmmm nah.

Thematically, ancestor spirits were a big part of original class fantasy. Blizz has let that fall by the wayside for years now, and I’m glad they’re including it.

Gameplay wise, it needs work, but I don’t want elementals on top of my elementals.

1 Like

True.

But just by reading the talents you can discern that if you are a lightning build player, you’re going to hate it because your build has zero chance of being useful with this hero talent set as is.

EVERYTHING is pointing you to lava burst and talents that support/enhance it.

I would imagine Stormbringer will fill the lightning half of ELEs tree

1 Like

This whole tree for Ele feels like it is designed to be played with the current tier set and would be rediculously underpowered without it.

Incredibly boring and nearly no interaction in AOE setting. Without the PW interaction with the current tier, this tree is almost non existant.