Farming t mog stuff

Where is the most lucrative place to farm mog stuff for resale?

Sastasha dungeon.

one of the shields that sells well

1 Like

These sell for a ton from Antorus… Tried to price check, but there are no red ones for sell on my server, but the white/silver ones are going for 79K. Pretty sure the red ones usually list for 200K-300K

1 Like

Is antorus soloable?

I’m pretty sure it is now. I occasionally still see complaints about specific fights like Eronar, but I am pretty sure people are managing to solo that now.

1 Like

I haven’t managed Eonar on Mythic yet… just run out of time. The rest is a faceroll now.

1 Like

I have only ever managed to solo Eonar on Mythic with a Havoc DH

1 Like

Mythic Eonar is definitely soloable but it requires you to do things in a very specific way in order to beat it consistently. It is possible. There’s guides on YT for it.

I used to make a small mint from Thunder Isle, but they trashed something over there…drop rates or something.

Eonar is tricky. If you’ve never done that fight, I would check out some YouTube videos, or it will get rather frustrating.

Soulhunter is easy but annoying. Everything else you just blast through.

My advice on this is going to be different than most. Do you like playing WoW? If so, go run every dungeon and raid in the game from Classic through like, Legion. You will get an absolute TON of transmog stuff anywhere from 1000g to who knows what. It’s fun, not grindy, you get interesting stuff, and you’ll def make a lot of gold from it.

That depends on the server, they were only going for 40k on whichever server I bought it on.

I’ll tell you what, if you find red ones for 40K again, you should snatch them up and send them off to other servers to sell. 40K for the mythic red balls is a steal.

1 Like

I should have thought of that, but I’ve been wanting them for so long that I just panic bought one lol

1 Like

How about coven, I haven’t done it solo and since got the skip going with a trio, but can you overcome the buff they get from being too close too each other?

Looks like that shield has been disabled.

Oh that’s good.

Ooooh it’s only inactive when you solo. But since I never tried that boss solo, it was always active for me!