Farming for Transmog (Unable to Loot)

Hi All… I’m sorry if I put this in the wrong place, but it technically does have to do with transmogrification… well, farming something for transmog anyways. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have two accounts and that pink shirt that drops from Precious in Icrecrown Citadel (Precious’ Ribbon) dropped while playing on my alt account, but every time I run Icecrown Citadel to farm things on my main account, after taking out Precious, he is never lootable. What would cause this? It’s been 3 times now (meaning 3 weeks). It’s not in my transmog gear, so I obviously don’t have it, but now I’m hoping it wasn’t something I got a loooong time ago and accidentally deleted. I simply don’t remember.

I’m getting older and the memory is bad, so any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
P.S. I forgot to mention, I’m always solo and not in a group.

The shirt is a pretty low drop rate, I only personally saw it like two or three times in all my many, many of runs of ICC for the Invincible mount. And Precious doesn’t always drop loot, so it’s not unusual for her to not have anything for you. Just unlucky you got nothing three times in a row.

If the shirt is something you want to farm for, I do believe that Precious will respawn after a little bit if you don’t kill Rotface. You could try for it more than once a week.

Oh wow… didn’t know that about Precious respawning if I don’t kill Rotface. Will remember that next time and try it out. I also thought Precious would drop something… even if just junk, so that’s what had me wondering wth. I’ve got all the bows and crossbows (got the last crossbow today from the Lich King) and even got Invincible a couple years ago, so now I’m just going for that shirt for the color. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

I got the ribbon shirt on my second run. RNG does suck though.