-farewell-

Get of a load of Mr. “work/life balance” over here with his 9-5 and off on weekends :cry:

1 Like

What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1

3 Likes

So the game’s down and you check out the forums, you still haven’t found that right guild yet—you thought you’d handle it after launch, but now you’re on the grind and may or may not have accepted that robo-invite.

Come say hi in our Discord which we can rest assured has not been taken down by a DDOS attack

1 Like

Have been having a blast in Hurricane so far! Feels like home.

2 Likes

Been running with these folks since launch, they are quality people. Drama is not tolerated. Everyone is happy to help out. Thanks for all the fun so far, look forward to many more great days!

Profurious

2 Likes

I am new to wow, I have only played dark age of camelot. I have made a dark elf hunter which is level 10 atm, so i am pretty lost. Are you guys still taking new people? My name is voxx in game.

2 Likes

Yes, we’re still recruiting. Simply follow the link to our Discord, and make yourself known in the #welcome-channel.

2 Likes

Lots of ups and downs with this weekend, managed to squeeze out a few levels in between the DDOS attacks and finishing out professions. Welcome to all of our new members and for anyone still looking, please come say hi in Discord :sunny:

3 Likes

Yes, especially the new lock on the block! We needed more demon-enslaving fun people 'round these parts!

1 Like

Speaking of which, has anybody tried the old banish enslave timer reset trick? Might make Warlock my first alt if it works like it did in early vanilla.

1 Like

So pumped for our next massive world PVP raid coming up! I can hardly wait!

2 Likes

Big PvP Hype coming up! join us to join the fun, always something to do in Hurricane! Arrrrrrrrrr!

2 Likes

Expect lots of PvP in this guild. Lots of action all the time.

2 Likes

Layering is loosening up, making wPVP inevitable. Right now there’s just too much ‘layering away’ of PVP problems, for both factions. Shame we have that ‘tool’ for now, but it won’t be much longer before Classic gets a stronger Vanilla flavor

2 Likes

Yeah, and as an added bonus I’m excited for general chats to be less clogged with “INVITE FOR LAYER PLZ”.

1 Like

Another week, another massive four raid group training raid. The war machine will be ready, soon. Next week: raid vs raid live fire engagement practice in the gurubashi arena. Learn by doing!

2 Likes

The dad RP is top quality

1 Like

We also make great mac n cheese.

2 Likes

Now we don’t normally get into the mac and cheese conversation in such public channels, but if its already out there then I’ll go ahead and say it: this is some of the cheesiest mac I’ve ever had.

Well, off to Azshara, look me up if you need a portal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I literally just ate and now I’m hungry again, thanks for that. Trying to level over here!

1 Like