-farewell-

Time for a quick break. Counted 22 in our tour thru Hillsbrad Foothills today. Horde, it was great getting a chance to get acquainted with you!

This guild is badass and does dope stuff.

I had to log out and back in to get posting privileges back! Didn’t recognize my Classic character until then.

Useful PSA for would-be-bumpers.

1 Like

It’s so great. This guild is already doing world PvP in the 20s!
Come join us, it’s a lot of fun.

Timber me Shivers!

Woohoo! Now we have a tabard! Would have been better if it was blue…but, the black is lovely, too. :rofl:

Need any Tanks for raid? Im a tank my partner is a healer… looking to raid but my partner wants the hardcore WPvP as well… we are interested and would like to talk to yall

btag me rhainstorm#1344

1 Like

Hi Kilinau! Stop into the discord channel with your partner and we can get any and all questions answered

The amount of cooperative people in this guild is so beautiful. :mage::woman_mage:

1 Like

Big guild size, small guild feel. Can it be done? We’ll know next thursday, when the executioner’s axe starts to swing.

You’re Nyx, right? If so, was good chatting with you on Discord.

rubs eyes

Another day.

Come say hi, as we have the bulk of our team pushing into contested zones this is where it will start to show

Another beautiful day, with a beautiful guild. Join the fun!

1 Like

Oh my goodness time to post on my Classic Ethna.

1 Like

Check out them shoulder pads!

2 Likes

Rather annoying that my posting privileges are tied to individual characters, hence must switch in order to share links.

Here we are last night, respectfully waiting as Cy designs the guild tabard. Randoms showed up and RP’d with us!

The tabard is revealed. Joy and dancing ensued.

1 Like

very sorry i missed the tabard event. but after a few days needed a real night of sleep. tabard looks cool. grats!

3 Likes

I was really hoping for navy blue to win. Still, the people have spoken.

3 Likes

So by now, you’re level 20 or 25 or whatever, and you still haven’t found a home. You came to Grobbulus because of the PVP, but as of right now you’re kind of on your own. Not a great time to start heading into those contested zones. If you want a unified effort—if you want protection—if you want to both give and receive when it comes to a PVP team, then you may feel right at home in < Hurricane >

• Is PVP your primary focus?
  • Looking to learn or teach others?
  • Want to be surrounded with positivity and support?
  • Can you listen?
  • Can you read?

Then just maybe—stop in, we’ll give you the run down. Looking forward to seeing more new faces stop in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As I was swimming across The Loch, I wondered if Threshadons are attracted to splashing sounds in the same way that sharks are. Apparently not, because I made it across safely.

I just started my level 20 Pally quest. If it hadn’t been for Darv I couldn’t have finished step 1 at level 20. Others will get me through Shadowfang Keep.

Our guildies know you have to have your Verigan’s Fist ASAP, for the World of PeeVeePee awaits.

3 Likes

Answering the important questions. :grinning: Would love to see a “Creatures of Azeroth” NatGeo style documentary. :sunglasses:

3 Likes