-farewell-

What a day this has been.

Thanks to everyone in Goldshire who banded together and shoved copper into me so we could get our charter signed 15 minutes in, and my recruitment officers for tirelessly fielding one applicant after another, even while trying to play.

And especially amazing were Logic and Darv, who made bag after bag, wand after wand in a complicated and hellish mail and alt shuffle, until their layer crashed. The heroic sacrifice of their personal launch day time will be remembered.

5 Likes

Looks like we’re all settling in. It was a hectic night between getting bags and wands up and running, major issues w/ trade window lag, getting our crafters locked out of SW, and sweeping disconnects. Rough start but we’re coming out on the right side of things.

Looking forward to meeting new people in game and out, looking for a home on Grobbulus!

1 Like

Ancient memes are born anew.
1 Like

Someone throw me a rope. My timing for having to log off is astoundingly terrible. It’s like the universe wants me in the queue.

1 Like

Had an epic first day! Big shout to Logic and Darv for sacrificing most of their launch to get everyone equipped with bags and wands!

3 Likes

Deadmine runs are starting! Come join the chaos and shuffling of groups!

2 Likes

This last day has been surreal—to finally have this all back. You people, the people of < Hurricane > and the many others I’ve met so far on this journey—you’ve all been amazing. Looking forward to the future here on Grobbulus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great guild to start Classic with! Excited for the PVP to come!

1 Like

So far I would rate the guild 5/5 for generosity, but about 2/5 for complimenting my beard.

1 Like

No one complimented my lack of beard either :frowning:

1 Like

“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson

3 Likes

We can post from our Classic characters now!

2 Likes

Having so much fun playing with < Hurricane >!
Come join us!

2 Likes

So happy I joined this guild - filled with great people and most importantly everyone’s here to help each other. so JOIN US! < Hurricane >!

1 Like

Server shutdown, looks out window what is real life?

2 Likes

At least we have our friends in discord <3

Come join us folks while we suffer together.

1 Like

I need more gnomes in my life. Any cute little gnome friends welcome to join us. :slight_smile: /hug

1 Like

Last night was our first MINOR world pvp event. Was still fun even if it was a mess. Super excited for organized raids!

1 Like

Great open folks. Looking forward to spending time with them all.

three hours until I can come home to my hurricane family :two_hearts:

Come join us in discord while we wait in the queue!

1 Like