-farewell-

But have you ever had Special K with strawberry milk? Horde will never see it coming.

Tonight will come quick, and looking forward to getting everyone together for pre-launch. And tomorrow will be upon us soon soon enough!

4 Likes

Iā€™m lactose intolerant but even that doesnā€™t keep me from strawberry milk

5 Likes

Hey guys , I m new here. Canā€™t wait for tomorrow to start this new adventure with you all !

7 Likes

Welcome and thank you for joining us! Looking forward to seeing you in game! :):grin:

3 Likes

Hurricane stands ready to defend the roadways of accursed world! The lives of 10,000 Horde filth are inconsequential to the completion of our Kingā€™s grand designs. It may seem petty that so many will be condemned to death for interfering with our humble boar farmers and questmen, but Matthias Shaw needs his cheese and we will not falter. Will you fight for the alliance? Will you deliver that cheese?

Iā€™m doing my part!

6 Likes

The Horde is going after our cheese!?! I cannot stand by in the presence of such evil!

3 Likes

I willā€¦

I will deliver that cheeseā€¦

4 Likes

We spent a cool $350 at the grocery store for meal prep yesterday, and weā€™re super excited about the summer sausage and cheese we bought. They couldnā€™t be after my cheese, could they?

3 Likes

Oh man I forgot about getting SNACKS! Thank you for reminding me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just got back from the store getting mine!

I ended up gettingā€¦ Red Bull. And thatā€™s it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am prepared with 20 lbs of tea and an electric kettle on the desk. ā€¦ And a french press for the 4:00am days.

5 Likes

Going to have to do some cooking tonight so I have food for gaming all week! :yum:

4 Likes

Now that Iā€™m all caught up on everything with the house, and the kiddos have undone all of that progress, I shall spend today doing what I did yesterday.

3 Likes

I wore myself out doing that most of the day today. The kitchen is clean, the laundry is almost done. I donā€™t plan to leave the house for a while.

5 Likes

glad to see a wave of new recruits today, just in time for pre launch preparations. 2 hours people!

5 Likes

Well, you know, if there is a way to mess up something automated, I usually find the way to do it.

EDIT
To make up for my faux pas, please enjoy Saucy Sailor.

2 Likes

@Snoogle Songs from forever ago https://youtu.be/nZ05Rvz0ybM
We need another themed party. You know I love themes.

2 Likes

It really is great. So many new folks. Welcome everyone!

2 Likes

Crazy Frog for launch! Pirate songs for Deadmines/Westfall in general.

3 Likes

Our pre-launch meeting was a grand slam. I have never seen so many people all in one voice channel in all my years of Discord; whatever weā€™re doing, itā€™s clear that weā€™re doing it big.

7 Likes