-farewell-

We will come for the horde in the night…in their sleep. (Disregard my UD Toon selected as my avatar.)

1 Like

Isn’t Heavy Breathing the official language of Kul Tirans?

2 Likes

Anyone interested in smacking around some baddies should give these guys a hard look. Extremely well organized and knowledgeable leadership with solid wPvP raid mechanics as well as 2 PvE raid rosters, for the best of both worlds.

Thrall weeps for the grobb horde!!! MWAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Thrall will be begging us to accept payment to stop burning Org by Christmas.

2 Likes

I’m not the only one staring at the Grobbulus login screen, right?

2 Likes

I may or may not have logged in to just “check” on my characters. Good news - they are still there! Bad news - still can’t log in.

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261981641960980481/611368606495801345/grob-wave.gif

9 Likes

Patience, patience. Use this time to plan out your first week. Look up quests that give rewards useful for your spec, plan what zones for various levels.

Use this time wisely, it’s going to be a clusterF in 12 days.

4 Likes

Welcome Du, Awongnation, RyanVanGogh, and Anthis!

GROBROLLED.GIF

rekt :rofl:

1 Like

Funny you should mention that - we’re hashing out our roleplay gimmick in OChat right now, and state-sponsored privateers seems to be the angle, with Kul’Tiras as a possible point of origin.

4 Likes

Heavy Breathing intensifies

1 Like

Now this is what im talking about.

1 Like

I had a great freaking sleep last night.

1 Like

Well keep it going and have a great freaking day today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s bumpin’ time!

1 Like

So far so good. Work is having a 20 year celebration, so the drinks a plenty will be had.

2 Likes

To assist us all with relaxing and practicing patience until launch, I offer this wonderful video:

3 Likes

All right, so i’m minding my own business, relaxing in the Goldshire Inn and throwing back some perfectly chilled drinks thanks to a local mage. When suddenly i hear this terrible cacophony coming from outside!

I leap to my feat and make my way for the door when i see a poor Gnome completely engulfed in fel fire, the poor lad never stood a chance. Upon reaching the exterior of the establishment, as quickly as a drunk Dwarf can do these sorts of things, i’m suddenly the witness to pure mayhem!

A Warlocks Infernal is terrorizing Goldshire! Burnt corpses litter the ground and the town guard are barely keeping the town from total destruction. Being a Paladin of the light i instinctively begin to heal the wounded, but to my horror the Infernal sets it’s terrible gaze on me and begins to attack!

My beard is singed by fire as i try my best to defeat the beast, but to to no avail i cannot win, so i resort to my trump card! I cast Divine Shield and pull out my Hearthstone! I must return to the city for aid!

After traveling through time and space i immediately realize in horror that my hearth was set for Goldshire! Just as i get my bearings the creature bursts into the Inn and finishes it’s terrible work.

5 Likes

If the war was over tomorrow, Grobbulus is where the party would be.

3 Likes