Farewell World of Warcraft

I’m literally the most regarded member of this community.

Never heard of you. I am therefore totally ambivalent to your opinion. You also sound full of yourself.

1 Like

Everyone has heard of me.

2 Likes

You have era.

1 Like

I’ll never understand why people announce they are on their way out of playing wow. Just leave like a normal person and just don’t resub, no need to farm attention for announcing your departure.

What’s hard to understand about leaving feedback when quitting?

2 Likes

drinkblink at least posts opinions and entertaining posts. And doesn’t hide on an alt.
the Drain floodposter is just like a chatGPT trying to impersonate Sheldon

2 Likes

Re read the OP and please tell me the “feedback” that was left outside they hate the game

1 Like

He’s trolled the forums a long time, he has no concern with feedback. He just expected people to be nice as he “left”
:axe:

2 Likes

So you posted just for attention, cuz you’re still here and plenty active.

Enjoy your attention!

3 Likes

Good, no more :axe:
Now we need Bloomsday and Drinknblink to do the same

2 Likes

Drinks in his 30s and behaves that way too :rofl:

It’s okay, everyone who frequents the forums knows who you are.

1 Like

They are a little rat.

If someone I saw posting a lot on these forums were suddenly no more there, I would wonder what happened. So announcing you are leaving is just common courtesy. Just like saying BB when leaving for the day in GChat :wink:

2 Likes

He probably got beta access in retail
nvm

Retail would be too hard for him.

There’s a reason he has been hidden all this time.

this isn’t an airport, depature information is not requested

Requested, no. Good style, yes.

1 Like

In my limited interactions with you from you replying to my posts some were childish and some attempted to be constructive (I think?). What I will remember you for is equal parts trolling and equal parts axe emojis. Hopefully you find something more fulfilling.

:axe: :axe: :axe: