Farewell World of Warcraft

I finished my limited run into cataclysm earlier and with 12 days left to the token time. Time to retire. To people that still want to fight for the games/community, I wish you the best.

Edit 1: Tried to leave a positive farewell, but no surprise, most of the responses are trolling drivel (but not the folks that were obsessing over it beforehand, oddly enough).
Edit 2: Surprised this is still going after all this time. Keep in mind I haven’t bumped it a single time. Most responses are still trolling drivel, but that’s not my fault.
Edit 3: Finally got around to taking screen shots. https://ibb.co/album/rvTb5d
Expiring tomorrow, probably won’t be anymore updates.

Like many, I hated the original cataclysm, and never really planned to stick around for it this time. But thanks for being the 1 positive response, and if you’re staying around, hope you enjoy it.

Always been horde, unless you count the 1 human paladin alt I made back in crusade and left there. In classic, I was mostly playing this character. In crusade, I switched a few times but did most content as an enhance shaman. Wrath was DK until I retired it near the end and started raiding other classes until cataclysm patched. I should have taken a screenshot of all my characters before I uninstalled. Still have some days left, so I could reinstall to do that, and get /played time off each character.

I didn’t know playing pianos at gyms was a thing, but kidding aside, I’ll be working on the giant backlog of other games that’s been waiting behind warcraft. Already started the resident evil 2 remaster, and they have 3+4 at this point

Thanks and you too. As for the forum, sure it’ll be worse, but it’s already worse than toxic waste thanks to the rampant trolling and Blizzard’s lack of moderation. At some point, one must do what’s best for one’s self.

Perhaps I should have said this before, but I donated my stuff to the guild bank. Sorry retail sockpuppet; you and any other forum bums will have to look elsewhere.

You have no problem with everyone else that’s “hiding,” but I just shared screenshots of all the characters I have. Choke on it.

16 Likes

Post this on your realm forum. This is the General section

:axe:

9 Likes

You are toxic little gnome aren’t you?

2 Likes

Why are you quitting so early into the expansion? The Arena season hasnt even started yet :frowning:

You’ve helped me with warrior questions in the past, so thanks for that :axe:

3 Likes

crying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did I make my way into the roast thread or something, holy tauren.

1 Like

Thought you left? Why you still posting on forums?

1 Like

Does anyone who makes one of these “I’m quitting” threads ever actually quit?

3 Likes

Mostly they just quit posting on their character and switch to an alt. But occasionally they’re bold and just keep posting on the same character counting on people forgetting they ever said they were quitting. Abombshield disappeared for a couple months and I thought he might have actually followed through and quit. Then started posting again bold as can be without a word about how much he hates cata. He’s even posting about his Cata experience like he’s all happy to be playing it. Mktaar is an interesting case. He said he unsubbed but since he just paid for a year long sub he’ll be here for a year before he actually quits.

3 Likes

cya maybe ull be back for mop or w/e other expac u liked

Well I totally agree. I quit too as I also hated Cata first time around - but I have more sub time left than you (over a month still).

Let’s hope to meet again when TBC and Wrath Era servers are finally real.

3 Likes

Fresh vanilla-tbc-wrath blizzard. This was the stopping point for the nost audience that wanted classic, for a lot of us wrath was already the beginning of the end. Cata is outright no longer classic.

3 Likes

You have literally provided nothing of substence either.

4 Likes

Honestly I think you should stay and at least do each of the raids before quitting, can’t really say you’ve experieced it until you do imo. Even if you played back in 2010 the Classic versions of the game can’t be said to be the same only similar so I don’t think that you’re 2010 experience is enough.

Yeah, I agree. Stick it out for awhile longer, at least. The leveling part is a timesink but then it gets more fun. I mean, what else are you going to do with your freetime? Go to the gym and learn to play the piano?

What did you expect, you spent all of wrath trolling people on the forums with sarcastic responses and an axe emoji :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m literally the most regarded member of this community.

Never heard of you. I am therefore totally ambivalent to your opinion. You also sound full of yourself.

1 Like

Everyone has heard of me.

2 Likes