Farewell my old friend

Sadly, I’m going to be losing a great friend [forever] in less than 10 days (maybe sooner), but surprisingly, even though this has me getting very emotional, I’m mostly excited to see what the future has in store for me.

That probably sounds callous, but don’t get me wrong, I’ll never forget all the good times I’ve had with my loyal friend

[e.g., we’ve known each other for close to a decade and I’ve probably spent more time with this friend than any of my other friends/family];

[e.g., we’ve spent countless late nights and early mornings together over the years, they helped me buy my first house, we’ve stayed together through thick and thin, and have always been there for each other (even covid couldn’t separate us), etc.].

Anyway, as of late my relationship with this friend hasn’t been the greatest, and even though I’m usually unquestionably loyal, I’ve come to realize that sometimes, you just have to leave some friends behind and move forward [e.g., not all friends can level up with you].

Friends coming and going over the years is normal, I know, but this time it’s just hitting different idk.

On that note, I’d like to give one last big shout out to my legendary friend,

the one, the only,

the 2080 super w/ i79700K, 16gb ram, 1tb ssd gaming rig. I will never forget you.

HELLLO 4090 w/ i914900K, 64gb ram, 4tb ssd gaming rig!

LET US GAME! XD

3 Likes

Players will have this set up + the latest WAs package from Mes + infinite access to r1s streaming their own spec and still be terrible.

I’m players.

3 Likes

Can you take this garbage along with your other garbage posts to the roleplaying sub section.

4 Likes

Nice, what a coincidence, I’m players too :slight_smile:

1 Like

this might be the best mage name i seen so far.

3 Likes

Don’t even know why my character swapped lol, just replied after logging in with phone, but yeah, I like this name :slight_smile:

:blush:

1 Like

Omg stop stalking me / the forums 24/7.

It’s no wonder you’re so angry :joy:

I think someone is jealous?

Nobody is angry. This is the arena sub section not your diary

Ngl (and not trying to stoke the fire), this is EXACTLY what an angry person would say :kissing_heart:

Then why does abomb post here?

4 Likes

My pc is ready for an update. Been running 4k on a 5600x and a 3060ti for years now. Idk if should just buy a pre built or build another. I built this one

1 Like

Thought this was a sincere post. Shame on me.

1 Like

Always build!

Usually get stuff cheaper too if you deal hunt and Black Friday is coming up.

1 Like

because he has nothing better to do and for the past like 8-10 years proves it

Because he is subbed to the game and has the right to post where he wants.

1 Like

Sorry lol. To be fair, I am incredibly excited, that part is sincere :slight_smile:

The rest was just to hopefully give some of my forum brothers a quick little kekw/omega lul.

Sh!tpost

/10char