Farewell Everyone

I’m sad to see you go Pantao! It has been an honor to have raided with you these last few months as we progressed through Nyalotha.

I didn’t know about your full military history, but I know you mentioned your service a few times in guild chat. After reading your forum post, thank you so much for your service!

I am going to miss seeing the Gorudo Kabuki squad as they always put a smile on my face when I found you farming on them.

(also you cheeky devil, I didn’t realize that was you who dmed my shaman for a guild invite this morning)

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors! You will be missed!

1 Like

Appreciate it Angus, I’ll miss rolling with you and the crew but I’ll still be around on Discord. Gorudo Kabuki vid is still in the works. I posted in Discord, but I’m sure both multibox haters and lovers will love this clip. Be advised there was lag. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L43H7oGue0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

You can still make muti-boxing work just can’t let a program do it for you now there are setups all over the internet on how to do it.

ROFL that was awesome!

Tracking like a VCR, I had a setup in mind when I read the post but not worth time investment in case the rules go further in the future.

i think this thread is some quality trash bait. read this, Why are refunds NOT being given after an abrupt change in policy? - #37 by Orlyia Multiboxers btfo lmaoo :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :pray: 2021 is saved.

Good luck. Blizzard should be looking at giving reasons for people to play rather than quit.

2 Likes

Your way of life was bought and paid for by a guy with a rifle and bayonet who didn’t have enough of an imagination to fear his own death.

YOU DIDN’T READ WHAT HE WROTE. :joy:

Sadly, it may seem that way to you and others.

But the armed forces also provide valuable service and support during natural disasters and emergencies not only here in the US but around the world. Humanitarian operations and crisis response occurs all the time. Hurricanes, earthquakes, sea rescues - you name it. This is what a lot of us think back on when considering our time in service. Sorry if I seem argumentative but there are so many other remedies that are sought before engaging with hostiles.

I concede you have a point in your perceptions with regard to the politics that are involved. But your frontline serviceperson is trying everyday to do the best job they can - just like you in your daily work.

1 Like

Lol. I have no idea why I am doing this because you will believe what you want to believe. The fact you still can’t read what that poster said and totally ignored this part means you are too blinded by something, but for the readers.

> we have never SUPPORTED multi-boxing, but it was allowed - still is matter of fact

Didn’t read that, but . . . . . . Bye?

2 Likes

I was in the Army seven years and deployed three times for a total of 26 months during operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. During that time, we worked with the community, handing out free food, providing free healthcare when possible, and assisting the local government with resisting the oppression caused by tyrannical factions who believed that anyone who didn’t believe what they told them to believe deserved to be punished, starting with their own people. The exact opposite of what you suggest. Don’t believe me, go join yourself. Maybe you can change things from the inside…

On another, more game related note; multiboxing is bad. Your “farming community” is as exclusive and conceited as a yacht club crowding a dock meant for dinghies. This move by blizzard will give therest of us some nice breathing room.

2 Likes

this post is a real wall of text, but when you realize 8 toons wrote it, it doesn’t seem so impressive

3 Likes

I just read im now a former multiboxer… good riddance!

1 Like

Can I have your gold?

You don’t have the bag space.

1 Like

Good luck to you and your life fine sir. I hope you find peace.

Was this just a really long “I quit because of the multi-boxing software ban” post?

1 Like

Yeah with some stuff about being in the armed forces thrown in for brownie points, apparently.

1 Like