Farewell Emerald Dream it's been a Honor

I’ve been on this server for years. I dabbled in WRA but came back. I decided to leave Emerald Dream for good. I’ve had awesome memories here, good and bad. You’ve guys been awesome! Many of the newer Emerald Dreamers may not no me. I’ve decided to go Wyrmrest Accord for good.

I just wanted to say thank you for the memories!

7 Likes

Be well. I am glad I hot to meet you IC the other night.

It was always a pleasure when we got to interact going back to the MOP Days. Good Luck to you on WRA. I am sure that you will be the best “Bad Guy” you can be over there.

Keep the Hammer on the Alliance!

2 Likes

They always come back.

7 Likes

Haven’t been on ED in years myself, ended up taking a glance at the forums out of curiosity and thought I’d say hi when I saw the thread. Hope you have fun on WRA you crazy elf.

4 Likes

Who will be my lackey now!?

4 Likes

Thank you Florena. I’ve had great memories with ya.

And you to imfernal.

I’ve had so many awesome memories with ED I don’t even know where to begin.

Damn feels like just yesterday I was camping you and Florena into the ground. Good times

2 Likes

I had some good memories with ya, vesker!

To be fair I probably won’t be playing WoW anymore either. My lack of time over the past few years has been do to the military, college, etc. I’ve seen some awesome players, communities on Emerald Dream. It will always have a place in my heart.

So many players i’ve had fun with, so many i cannot name all, but I will one day.

EDIT: Here’s the video I was trying to link earlier. For some reason it won’t allow me to edit my post.

2 Likes

I love you, but it is “an honor”. Farewell and don’t come back again. <3

1 Like

It’s been several years since we have interacted, but we shared many fun times. I wish you well in both RL and WoW.

1 Like

So long, be safe, and may the ground rise to meet your feet.

1 Like

Thank you kyleff. Thanks to everyone else on this thread.

Bye beautiful. You’re pretty hair and sparkly attitude will be missed.

1 Like

see ya around kid

I still remember that sorrowfiend. It was some awesome RP :smiley:

You will be missed.

<3 so damn much :smiley: ED

Loktar ogar my brother

1 Like

Me and a few friends left ED to join WrA and joined a raiding guild there. WrA isn’t what ED was, but it’s still a very solid server. We’re all enjoying ourselves despite the expac being a wash.