Fangs of the Devourer

Looted the fangs, but Valeera Sanguinar disappears from the game making me unable to turn in the quest and continue playing Legion.

7 Likes

It’s been a while since I did this one but is she out on a mission?

This has happened to me as well. Can not proceed further. Annoying, as it’s the second bug I’ve encountered on this quest. I just want to play the bloody game.

1 Like

Same problem with me, stuck with the quest, unable to turn in and also can not proceed further.

1 Like

Having the exact same problem now. Valeera is nowhere to be found. I am unable to continue in legion

1 Like

Same. Completed Fangs of the Devourer quest, returned to Chamber of Shadows, no Valeera, no Jaroch, not able to turn in the quest/continue Legion campaign. Very disappointing

1 Like

Having the exact same issue. Last step of the quest, only NPC at the table is Tess. Question mark for quest turn-in is in the room, Valeera is not.

I am also having the same issue, reset whole ui, logged out, tried relocating and coming back, and also can not abandon as the option is disabled/greyed out.

Just throwing out that I am having the exact same problem and none of the usual fixes work to allow me to actually play the game I am paying for. Nice work, Blizziots.

I submitted a ticket in game. They said this is a known issue and completed the quest for me. They also gave me a note on which quest is next.

1 Like