Family looking for a guild

Hello everyone, we are looking for a family friendly guild that does some raiding. We are a little bit older (late 30s). We aren’t super outgoing but we like to play and are looking to get out of our comfort zone a little and try raiding. We are currently in Mok’Nathal and Farstriders but maybe willing to move.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Good afternoon! If you guys would be willing to swap to Emerald Dream, our guild Junction May be the place for you! We are looking to expand our roster and have a spot for all levels! Take a look!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Pesmerga!

I run a tight knit guild on Sargeras [A] that is looking to get our feet in the door for raiding with AotC being our end of tier goal.

Most of our population is also in their 30s, with kids, so our main active times are after “bedtime” 9PM-Midnight Pacific… We totally understand the whole family aggro scenario.

Aside from the raiding goal, we do M+ nightly to fine tune our dungeon mechanics in order to succeed in pushing keys, we run CTA (call to arms) PVP missions every week as well as arenas, cloak grinds, and any other farming related content (mogs/mounts/reputations)

if any of this sounds interesting or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:

Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet
or
Pismochef#1380 -Discord

Hey Pesmerga,

Reformation is a family friendly guild with the main goal of having fun. We do light raiding, 1 day a week (getting spotty right now as BfA winds down) for a couple hours. Mythic, Mythic + and Islands are run regularly through the week.

Now the pre-fab message :slight_smile: Feel free to add me on BNet if you would like to know more. Happy to chat.

Looking to progress into some light end game content?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

1 Like

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - TBD

Monday - TBD

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

Hi Pesmerga!

Our Guild is a family Guild, and may be what youre looking for. We enjoy raiding and more Guild activities. Active discord and Guild chat.

Let’s get pumped for Shadowlands!

[H- Thrall-US] < Insomnia> is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Who we are: We are an 18+ guild looking to make clear and meaningful progression towards cutting edge. We view ourselves as a semi-hardcore guild on a casual schedule. What does this mean? This means we hold ourselves accountable, come prepared, respect each other’s time, and kill some pixelated bosses for some good loot.

We are a newly formed guild, whose members are 10/12M Nyalotha but are taking a break from mythic raiding for the remainder of BFA, but will be doing M+ until Shadowlands!

Shadowlands Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST

What we are looking for:

Our main focus is on DPS right now but we are open to any class/spec.

We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to log into the game more than just on raid days or chore days.

While we are more raid focused we do have a high focus on mythic + push. So if raiding isn’t your thing, but mythic + is and you like the sound of our guild, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Contact any of our council members below for more information:

Raearia#1312 (Missbubbles in-game)

Morr#11107 (Morrcowbell in-game)

Rocin#1569 (Rocinp in-game)

Elko#11161 (Koala in-game)

Hey, Pesmerga,

I think our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need a Rogue, Fire Mage, Ele Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, and an Unholy DK

They got a warlock - Warlock spot filed.

Cumplexity - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need - a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk, a Unholy or Frost DK. Geared or somewhat geared. NOT NEW. NOT under geared. Please.

Misdemeanors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No name yet. Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a Holy paladin or resto druid, a fire mage, a shadow priest, a balance druid, an ele shaman, frost mage, unholy dk

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey there,

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add quality people to the community. We’re a group in our 30s that hammer down on keys and are getting into raiding. We mog, pvp, do islands, visions, ect. We aim to get members at least a 10 key weekly (can be a hard carry) and a solid vision run for loot. We are looking to add and build up our guild mates. We’re all pretty close in guild. It has a family feel. Feel free to drop us a line.

Kindly,
Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Bring the family.

Hey y’all!

Looks like you’ve already received a bunch of posts, so I won’t make this long - but if you’re still looking, we’d love to have you all!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. We’re growing pretty fast, so I can promise you’ll be embraced with open arms!

We have a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and plan to do fun runs most weekends, plus Mythic+'s and other fun events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife! Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out over the next month to get some kills in on N’Zoth, and then come out swinging in Shadowlands.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hello ,

There are a few good guilds looking at your recruiting message, they all may be a right fit. However if you are willing to transfer The Watch is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks.

We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip tend out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth.

Raiding is Thursday and Sunday 6 pst to 8 pst (9 est to 11 est)

Currently, prepping for prepping for Shadowlands Expansion.

Atremynis (DMYankee#1902) Commander of the Watch.

Hello Pesmerga

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Greetings! Check out our post I have linked. If you’re interested we would love to chat!