(Fake) Druid of the Claw hero talent ideas

Hello fellow Druids,

Just pondering some Feral/Guardian Hero talent ideas for TWW

(Fake) Druid of the Claw talent

1 [Pack of Claws] {cap talent}
Mangle and Shred have a 10% chance to summon a Druid of the Claw member to assist in combat. Each Claw member increases the Maximum health of players within 10 yards by 2%. Lasts 10 sec

5 [Berserking Claws] {end cap}
Casting Bersek instanly summons 2 Druids of the Claw to assist in combat. Druids of the Claw last an addition 5 seconds. Combines with other Berserk/Incarnation talents.

The other side talents would include Swipe/Thrash procs - probably some kinda of mega bleed and a regrowth proc ability.

What do you think?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Redesign feral from ground up

That’s my choice

6 Likes

How so Kahrgan?

Like Hunter focus? or more combo points?

Thanks for response

Was thinking there could be a new Regrowth talent that when used Druids gain 8% haste or when used on a party member they get 8% haste too

Barkskin could be a defensive that increases versatility when used aswell

Ideas off the top of my head ive been thinking about for… years

Diverge from budget rogue

Give it a new power type, no more combo points call it ferocity or something

Play off high damage quick duration bleeds as big hitters

Stacking a single bleed ability to amp up damage maybe for single target?

Thrash makes ferocious bit hit all other targets for 50% of damage (this would help our AOE burst)

Add an invuln to feral

Apply a dmg reduction aura to feral to all gameplay modes

Take Regrowth off GCD ONLY when you proc predatory swiftness to help with our survivability, and to make it so that we can actually survive encouters without taking DPS hits every single combo point rotation.

Make shifting more of a main-stay. IMO the wow iteration is not what a druid should be. You should be shifting in and out of your preferred form. I always imagined a claw (fist weapon) wielding beast of a guy ripping someone to shreds and shifting into a cat or bear to maul or bite them.

It would be nice if bear form was more tightly integrated into feral again. I miss my bear form. I remember using it much more in the past, especially in PVP - rather than sitting bearform doing no damage and soaking a stun (which is the most boring gameplay ever).

Just some thoughts.

I really would like a re-design. Not even a re-work at this point, it needs to be gutted, like survival was.

1 Like

Whie I dont mainly play Feral - these are some cool ideas

Shame Blizz has a swissarmy knife approach to Druids, many tools in 1 class but not always the best for the job.

Still have hope for the new Hero talents to fix many of the forms issues - maybe add a Damage component for SkullBash or Wild Charge.

Make Soothe a fun ability! The future is bright and we only hope Blizz takes player feedback into account

Thanks!

In my opinion the feral/guardian tree needs to take Grove Protector feet (50% dr for 10 seconds) from the PVP tree for guardians and put it as the hero capstone. Also free swipe procs when you use mangle or something.

I hate It, Sorry lol, we are mellee bleed damage dealers bot demo locks to sumon 20 others guys tĂ´ help us

Haha! Thanks Krauzer!!

Maybe we will see tomorrow?

More Druid previews 2/7/24!

so exciting!

Nope, caster stuff.

I wish cat would have just stayed a full out bleed powerhouse that it was in S1. Let them be a full on dot class and reduce the rediculous FB focus. Primal Wrath feels great to play in AOE, lean into the dot portion and let feral be the spec that once its dots are all on you, you melt. Make more of the playstyle revolve around keeping a ton of dots up, including moonfire.

Most fun I’ve had is juggling every dot in single target, and spamming PW in AOE, that feels good on feral, lean into it (as opposed to S1-> now, where they moved away from it because feral was finally strong and OH NO)

Bear… let them use more of the other specs toolkit, depending on talent selection.

Imagine a bear that if you talent into some cat abilities can throw up a rake and rip on a single target boss along with its other dots to hammer damage into it.

Imagine a bear that if you talent into moonkin can throw an AOE sunfire or a Starfall into giant packs to AOE with.

Basically let bears get access to more of the druid kit WHILE IN BEAR FORM, since we are the one spec that cannot shift out well in combat, and let us customize what things we want from the other specs in our general tree so that we can adapt to what we’re facing.

if were gonna dive into shapeshifting into bear form as feral and bring back shape shifting as a core fantasy of druids i want to see bears abilities work different for feral so they do damage without threat. im all for bringing back shapeshifting. hell we could even tie it into a cooldown that changes your finisher depending on what you shapeshifted into. cat would be a mega bleed that increases your damage of bear with beat just throttling your target doing hard hitting damage that would put the target into a weakened state that would take increased bleed damge for 10 sec and put this on like a 30 sec cooldown. feral should be the high skill high reward spec when it comes to dps again. oh and obviously make regrowth worth using as feral because it isnt worth the gcd atm