Failings of New Customization

It’s not. Because I never said Beofs are fine. I specifically said they got more than some ARs and then specifically Gabe options for EVERYONE. That includes Belfs. Or are we unclear on what “everyone” means?

Lann’s post is totally wrong.

Try again.

Well, you’re comparing belves to ARs, specifically ARs who haven’t gotten a pass yet. The first pass was core races, and the belf part of that was weak. The second pass was the Legion ARs. The BfA ARs haven’t had one yet.

2 Likes

So then you concede they got a poor pass.

Then I don’t see why you don’t understand why BE fans complain

2 Likes

So then I rest my case. Y’all got your first pass. Let others get theirs and give customizations to EVERYONE, which includes Belfs.

My comments are based purely on the fact that Belfs on this forum— as evident by those dogpiling— are narrowed only onto their own race, when others need looked into first and many customizations need given to ALL.

Nothing I said mentioned Belfs being “fine.”

Nothing I said was directed specifically at you.

Let’s all stop reading into things here.

5 Likes

I never said this either.

Stop twisting things like you always do.

5 Likes

That’s probably what’s going to happen. The next pass will be the BfA ARs.

After that, hopefully they address some of the shortcomings of previous passes, like gnomes and goblins for example.

So which is it, you concede BEs are one of the races that got a poor pass or not? Because you’re taking issue with BE fans pointing out the poor pass that are did get while saying things like

If you understand BE fans have a reason to complain about a poor pass and losing visual uniqueness in both passes Blizzard did I don’t see why its hard to understand BE fans who point these things out?

2 Likes

I agree. And as I said, I’d like to see blanket customizations, because it seems ridiculous to me that so many races can’t have scars. And many different types. Body scars, more facial scars, etc.

And what’s with the lack of tattoos? Seriously. Everyone needs these. Like… everyone.

3 Likes

So you think BEs got a great pass? Because that was the initial impression you gave

While listing things that

Somand pointed out a lot of what you listed being non factors or moot points.

While seeming bothered that the impression you’re giving off is that BEs are fine, because its literally coming off as a whole vibe from what you’re saying

2 Likes

There’s no “conceding” anything here. You don’t win anything. You don’t get to read into things and twist them for your own narrative.

I’m taking issue with Belf fans in general focusing solely on their own race and not others, then dogpiling on people who point that out.

Have a nice day.

7 Likes

BE fans or elf fans?

Because your started by seeing them all as one I can’t quite keep up

Can some of y’all berating folks when they make customization requests and stop making this some stupid competition on who got more and who got what?

Totally. Blizzard needs to normalize customizations and start adding racial flair to each of the hair styles. They have the jewelry option, they need to utilize it.

5 Likes

I thought the first post set the tone for the thread but sure.

2 Likes

I’ve written an entire detailed thread about void elves and two days ago a full Furbolg allied race thread, I’m currently updating my Mechagnome thread, have compiled both a blood elf and goblin list on these forums to keep track of requests and maintain a list in my threads linking to as many AR and Customization threads as I can find.

But I’m only focused on belfs. Sure.

Blood elves are seriously hurting for customization and your assertion that they’re not is ridiculous.

You’re getting several people talking to you about it because a lot of folk feel that way and you made it certainly seem like you feel that belfs are just as fine as other elves.

And that’s not to say that more options for every race in standard things is bad.

Tattoos, jewelry, scars, hairstyles and colors, more faces, eye colors and even skin tones are all things every race needs. Especially the remaining ARs that have yet to even been touched.

6 Likes

Nonsensical response to my statement. Ok.

2 Likes

I just wanted to point out where I saw it start :hugs: thought it might be helpful

My apologies for starting an argument, but I simply wanted to point out my issues with Blood Elf customization. Other races’ fans are welcome to ask for their own, but I am also welcome to express my desires.

7 Likes

Well you did nothing wrong, you made requests you would like to see. Which is what these threads should be about instead of trying to shut down and gatekeep folks from making requests.

Congrats, it wasn’t.

4 Likes

I feel like it was but we see things different and thats okay, like BEs losing visual uniqueness is an issue for some others its not, but what I will argue on is people trying to paint BEs in a situation they aren’t / make it clear their soooo annoyed with BE fans for commenting on their situation.

Blood elves have it oodles better (for new stuff) than pandaren, for example.

… which is not to say that blood elves couldn’t use some new shiny options. Everyone could use scars, appropriate tattoos or paint, and some new hairdos. And some of the glaring issues (like scars not lining up with worgen/human form even though both races got scars in the same patch and that seems like a real gimme) could use a fixing.

2 Likes