Faerlina Full at 2:30 PM, Sigh

Can you beef up some more layers please and thanks on Faerlina? I thought I was logging in early enough today to beat the Que but I am wrong. At night there is still a several hour Que but now early in the day there is a Que.

Where am I going with this? Blizzard will there ever not be a Que for these servers? More and more players will join the Classic experience as time goes on not less.

Just wondering when the Que monster will be defeated it’s been 3 weeks. It’s by far the hardest Raid boss in Classic.

Thanks

Edit- for the silly response of Transfers being the answer, it really isn’t as I pointed out.

To another server!

29 Likes

If new players are joining Faerlina, that’s their problem.

8 Likes

Layers don’t have anything to do with the queue time.

6 Likes

Means the server cap is reached. Adding more layers doesn’t fix this.

And yeah, it’s gonna get worse if you don’t transfer to another realm by the time P2 hits.

7 Likes

Obviously I am not as I made definitive plans to be on this server before launch.

So wonder how Blizzard can lighten up the Que some. I don’t mind waiting 30 mins to get on here and there but it’s still to ridiculous.

I mean, they kinda do lol.

2 Likes

You can take those plans…
To another server!

5 Likes

No, they don’t. Layers =/= server player cap.

1 Like

Play on another server.

Or wait a month for the furor to fall off and start playing.

1 Like

They are not going to increase layers, only to have to drastically decrease them later. No more short term bandaids. These servers are packed, well beyond there limits and well beyond what is desired for phase 2.

Transfers are the only escape.

3 Likes

That would be going in the opposite direction from the removal of layering before phase 2.

Actually you’re both wrong. Each additional layer increases realm population by approx 3000 or whatever original WoW realms ran with.

But what’s actually happening is: blizzard is removing layers as per their promise.
Expect queues to increase with each layer removal.

3 Likes

Can you find a quote for that?

The interview Forbes had with Ion had him discussing layers, which he specifically stated just split the population across the server to an even number. One of the questions asked was ‘Why not just increase the player cap?’, implying layers have nothing to do with population cap and literally just split the server.

Blizzard reduces the player cap when they remove layers. This causes longer queues.

9 Likes

Actually, we’re not. You’ve just got it backwards and I’m not having this argument for the fourth time.

Holy cow just took care of that for u.

1 Like

Works the other way around. They’re reducing the server capacities, effectively removing the layers in the process.

1 Like

I’m not arguing. I’m stating fact, take it or leave it.

No you aren’t.