Faction xfer pls

i want to go alliance. i prefer to play the lower pop faction and i already re rolled my p1 bis alli druid to horde when every server was alli locked.

Ally will become the majority faction again in P4 when Cata players return to SOD.

Not according to the 5 that post on here. They speak for the thousands of alliance players. LOL

no, the BG queue times speak for the alliance players :joy::joy::joy:

keep holding out for same faction queues. and if that does become a thing, realize why: because nobody wants to fight a class so broken it caused the PVP scene to die on one faction

if same faction queues come to the servers they faction locked, that means the devs have failed completely to make PVP compelling for both factions

i don’t even care about bg’s. i just want more people to gank

1 Like

hell yeah brother

good luck trying to gank a shaman.

I hear a shaman is 9 feet tall and has fireballs for eyes and when he bents over to fart a lighting bolt gets sent over the battlefield killing 99 dammed souls

Copium and hopium.

1 Like

fighting a sham 1v1 in the open world is winnable lol

having 3 of them run up and cleave rot your team at blacksmith while getting healed and peeled, not so much

The power of the alliance has always been paladins, we know that they lose in racials, the only thing that will make allliance more popular is if paladins are significantly stronger than shamans and i mean significantly enough to make people reroll, it likely won’t happen

2 Likes

it ain’t gonna happen chief :headstone:

every cloak rune for ret is purgeable/dispellable
wings is purgeable AND causes forebearance for one min
Exo spam got rekt which is also a hit in PVP

at least we have leg rune flexibility now tho :smirk: