Faction split is 46/54 lol

How is that personal? Your first sentence disqualifies you from being taken seriously.

Its nothing against you, but BB players are generally free kills. Im sorry.

You just jumped into an ad hominem, alliance as a whole -has- been passive when it comes to PvP, you have outliers and people who pvp hard, but your faction as a whole are not that hugely into PvP.

That’s a literal fact, it doesn’t matter what server I’m on in TBCC. That’s a literal fact, that blizzard has been trying to combat for 15 years now and failed to make any meaningful impact.

If you think they somehow are going to magic a solution in a month to a problem they’ve been struggling with for 15 years, you’re off your rocker.

2 Likes

Removing the only balancing factor from the game, that was in the original will absolutely destroy the entire alliance community in a snowball effect.

I somehow doubt that.

Alliance PvPers still exist in retail, despite 15 years of alliance being inactive in PvP and merc mode exists in retail which is a even more crazy version of what was tried here.

The alliance on the retail servers is as lively as ever, and are still pretty close to horde total population numbers. If it didn’t happen over 15 years I doubt this is going to touch it.

The alliance population will be fine. A faction that historically doesn’t engage in PvP heavily as a faction is not likely going to suddenly collapse because of a minor pvp change that doesn’t effect a massive majority of them.

3 Likes

Not according to all the “But nobody will do it” crowd. They just want to see the world burn. Alliance Paladins got the Seal of the Martyr they wanted. Horde queues were getting insane, Blizzard tossed slapped together a potential fix. Not only do Horde quick BG games, but it circumvents all the Alliance who swore they would throw the game if they saw a merc Horde player in their games. It’s a pretty interesting solution. More Horde players in BGs = fewer Horde players out in the world. win/win?

2 Likes

Retail is a different game, retail doesn’t have pvp servers and doesn’t have any reason to be exposed outside of safe hubs or to turn warmode on other then a slight bonus that everyone ignores, unless you’re on an alliance dominate server.

You can’t just throw retail fixes at classic, it’s a fundamentally different game, hence it’s appeal.

It was originally this game, and had the same issues back then, and continues to work just fine. :woman_shrugging:

Despite all the doomsaying, and whining and the sky is falling types, it still exists and it still pushes on.

If your unhappy about the state of your world PvP options on your pvp server, you’re more than welcome to re-roll I suppose onto a PvE server or transfer, and enjoy your BGs and dungeons. :woman_shrugging:

I can understand people liking PvP, but I still don’t understand the machoism of rolling on a pvp server, then complaining you cannot get things done.

2 Likes

Pvp servers with a healthy balance are great, blizzard are hell bent on destroying that balance and stuffed if I will pay blizzard for destroying my favorite server type.

I personally think it’s more players doing that to themselves. Seems players, at least a majority of them, seem to migrate to whatever server gives them the advantage far more than blizzard doing anything to force the issue.

1 Like

Which is an issue the whole game will now have, not just select servers. Blizzard should have capped factions from the begining, or do more to fix broken server balance now. They opened payed xfers making it worse. To be honest they are morons lol

Faction caps would have been against the “No changes” thing everyone was yammering on about, was never going to be implemented, and I doubt it ever will be.

They cannot force people to play alliance. If I was told I had to play alliance and wasn’t allowed to play Horde, I’d just not play. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

How is it ad hominem? You have no clue what you talking about man. You said that for the past 15 years alliance did not want to pvp. Thats untrue. How is that ad hominem?

How is the statement that most ppl from BB suck in PvP an ad hominem? You might be the exception who knows. I doubt it but who knows.

You ignored everything I said, and just started to dismiss me based on aspects that don’t matter.

And yes. for the past 15 years, alliance have been historically less inclined to PvP.

I don’t see how you can remotely try to say that what I said is a false statement, because it’s quite literally been a problem since the beginning.

You do you, but what I said was factually correct, and my server I play TBCC on has nothing to do with the factual statement I made.

Alliance has some people that are heavy PvPers but on the large scale the population is just less interested and less engaged in pvp than the horde side is.

2 Likes

Ofc i would. You started your post with:

Like why would anyone take you serious past that?

good post 10chars

When did blzzvision release those pop numbers?

They wont release any numbers… like they dont release sub numbers on retail either.

And using that website with WARCRAFTLOGS as counter argument is just adding more voices to the zug zug echo chamber.

Right, because pulling stats out of my asss is so much better than using the one tool that at least gives us some semblance of overall numbers.

Maybe if you take an average of them all…They are wildly imbalanced server to server. That’s just from warcraft logs too. I noticed many many pvpers dont raid, so they wouldn’t show in the pop server from warcraft logs.

I was told there would be no math